Old pics

LILCBRA

I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air
15 Year Member
Dec 6, 2005
Marietta, Ga
I'm on a "vacation" of sorts due to the Corona and visiting friends and family in Iowa. I'm staying with my sister and she breaks out an old photo album and says if there's anything in it that I want to go through it and help myself. In going through it I found a pic of an old II that I swapped the 2.3 4 speed for a 302 4 speed and added a set of wheels and tires I had. It was my sister's car that she got because someone owed her money, so technically it wasn't one of mine, but I did the swap with parts I had laying around. She ended up selling it and making more than what was owed. She tells me every once in a while that she should've kept it. But in the pic is my brother in law and 2 of my nieces, both of whom now have babies of their own. It's really too bad I can't find more pics of this one, it was pretty nice!

IMG_20200618_105654.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors(?)

2Blue2

will be trying this sex one when I can find it
Mod Dude
Mar 5, 2019
Oahu
Alright LILCBRA I'm piggybacking this thread because of title...

Carol 'Bunny' Burkett
and her Mustang II ~ Hubba hubba!
ca72142978d91899e586ff8b4682aaab.jpg
OIP.Sm6Rkm0Qag2tSos1DAgCGgHaGD.jpeg

OIP.LnEVdANSI7YbZeULZi9WfgHaF4.jpeg
OIP.wn_mOLXC1a5adk72-d9npgHaFF.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users

Potomus Pete

Gretchen Whitmer is eating at me
Mar 7, 2019
Sarasota Florida
Mustang ll should be worth quite a bit with their cool body style, and rarity. Back in the their heyday they rusted out in a few years in salty areas. One of my favorite cars for sure. Thirty years in Florida I have only seen two in person. One at a car show with rust bubbles showing around the glass, and another perfect t- top that I saw in traffic. The owner looked like a collector with a happy look on his face. Most like on Craigslist are behind a shed covered in mold. I love the dashboard, and that split back seat. Love the Charlies Angels pictures, and Enzio's car.

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 3 users