OMG!!! Craigslist ad

5.0Droptop

...all those nights we shared, and you're a dude??
Special Agent Mukity-Muck Whats in Charge Round Here
May 15, 2002
Indiana
Im sure this will be flagged real fast so I cut and paste it here.

2000 ford crown victoria

"I am selling a black 2000 ford crown victoria, this car runs and drives very well, it doesnt have any mechanical issues and it has not given me any problems since I have had it I just want to get rid of it because I need room in the ol drive way, this car is very clean and it has a blue interior, but before I go any further with this ad I just wanted to give a heads up to all you ******s out there, I dont want any of you ******s contacting me about this car, I know how you ******s like to put your custom bull**** on cars that you want to call "rims", police cars, especially crown victorias are not made for that ****** ****, these cars are built by the white man, ordered by the white government, and for the white government only!!!!, the only thing you broke ass ******s want to do is use cars to show off to your worthless ****** hoodrats, but im not going to let that happen, I WILL NOT SELL THIS CAR TO ******S, I have no respect for you ******s, who "pimps out" a police car anyway? ARE YOU ****IN KIDDING ME. And one more thing, you ******s can keep flagging this ad as much as you want, go right ahead! LOL dont worry ill just keep reposting it to hell til you get my message you ******s. If your white please contact me by email, thank you!!. "

• Sponsors (?)

I just showed my wife that ad. She thought It was fake.... I had to close craigslist and reopen it to prove it to her.

Wow.

On a related matter, guy who works at the local Best Buy has a red grand marquis...with lambo doors. Funny part is he parks it in front of the bays so he can leave it with the doors opened up....even when it's 30 degrees out

Yeah.. I was gonna email him the link to this thread but I didnt want him to have my email address... LOL

i think its hilarious because you can tell the more he typed, the more pissed off he got to the point that the last half of the ad isnt even about his car anymore :rlaugh::rlaugh: