omg let me know what you think

OonDeanisS

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2002
Danbury, CT
my best friend was going to come over and help me work on my alternator problem, and i talked to him at 4:55 tonight and he said he would be leaving his house in about 10-15 minutes and he'd call me before he leaves, so 5:30 rolls around and i call him, no answer. At about 8:30 my girlfriend calls and says hes in the emergency room and noone knows why so i rush over there but hes getting a catscan, and eventually his dad comes out and tells me that he talked to him right after i did and said hes coming home to have dinner with him, and when he got home at 5:30, he found him unconscious on the kitchen floor with cuts on his lip and ear, a broken wrist, and bloody knuckles. :( So the ambulance came and brought him in and now he has been admitted and noone is allowed to go in to see him, but his dad said it seems like something a little more than falling off the motorcycle happened.:mad: i really hope hes ok and remembers what the fizduck happened. :shrug: no matter what, it really sucks

• Sponsors (?)

sounds like a little bit of both. Could be a fight and could be a bike wreck. does he usually wear a helmet? A broken wrist from a fight?? Not likely but the ears and lips?? sounds like a fight but smells like a wreck. :shrug:

maybe he got into a fight b/c he was in a wreck.has anyone seen his bike?
besides if someone got the jump on him being a black belt wont help much. I have practiced martial arts for 17 years, all it takes is to get nailed when your attention is elsewhere.

well today he's in the ICU and slowly coming off the sedation stuff. I dont know about the bike, but his house was looked at by cops and nothing was out of place or broken, except his pull-up bar from his bedroom door downstairs is gone, and his dad told me he found him laying flat on his face with his hands in fists under his waist (which seems odd to think that he could have fallen that way) so maybe someone positioned him like that once he was down? i'd think if he was falling, conscious or not his hands would fall out before his body and he'd land with them under his chest or to the side.

well he woke up enough to talk and said he doesnt know what happened, he remembers that he was supposed to go to my house, and his dad telling him hes coming home, then nothing. He said "what did i do to myself?" and he doesnt think it was anyone else cuz but he really doesnt remember so hopefully he remembers falling on the stairs or something.