OMG! Look at these...

• Sponsors (?)

You guys would be surprised. The man who can afford to own/restore a Boss 429 has $3500 to spend on original full length headers. Do you have any idea what a concourse correct Boss 429 is worth?

Well, i don't know if i'd agree that they're worth as much as they sell for, but suffice to say they're among the most valuable Mustangs ever built...that's what i'm tryin to say.

Thats a bit ridiculous. I thought headers for my old GN were expensive. A good quality aftermarket set for a GN will run $700+. Thats the reason i love the fox mustang, parts are so cheap and available!

Boss 429 is far from a fox. You can wreck a fox every weekend and find one by Monday. People that can afford a Boss can afford those headers without thinking twice. That mustang is in a different league.
Kevin

Anywhere from 200-500k.

Actually there's a local guy who's '69 is supposedly among the top 3 in the country and his is supposed to be more like $700k. It's tough to put a price on a car that is pretty much irreplaceable.

Here's a vid of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXV-e2EwW80

When you look in that engine bay and listen to what they had to do to get the engine just to fit, think about how hard it would be to get full length headers in there. You can probably get custom headers that will fit but i wouldn't be surprised if they're at least $1500 for a set of Kooks or something equal, and then you're throwing away the concourse restoration.

Those are Extremly rare, but they are only worth that kind of money to someone restoring a car back to stock.....

You guys would be surprised. The man who can afford to own/restore a Boss 429 has $3500 to spend on original full length headers. Do you have any idea what a concourse correct Boss 429 is worth?

But if they install those on the car, it will be neither stock nor concours and will actually substantially reduce the Barrett-Jackson value. They would be most valuable to someone restoring an orginal drag car.