on board computer?

• Sponsors (?)

I have never seen any mention of a on board computer. Under the Interior Upgrade Package option is listed a message center. I would expect that it would have some type of functionality similar to that.

it would be cool if there was some sort of nav option, like every single other car out there, but im not even sure if it will have simple stuff like that. message center is prob just a replacment for warning lights

douguil said:
Do you guys know if the 05 will have an onboard computer?
Compas, consumption, temp, miles/km to the pump etc...

Someone on here a while back got to snap some up close shots of the message center and it revealed that it does in fact tell you MPG, Miles since last fill, temp, etc.... Search for the thread. I didn't download the pictures or I would put them up here.

In fact, abunch of people replied that it was about time Ford put some techie stuff like that in a car for the masses... I mean, Toyota has touch screens...

It does have options such as tire pressure mileage... how many miles till empty that you can toggle through on the message center. But there is no navi yet but look for it on the cobra.

Roger