On3performance Turbo Kit

Mar 8, 2014
I have a 95 mustang gt that i am currently doing a turbo install on. I have owned 94 and 95 gt's in the past and have done upgrades. However i have never dealt with putting a turbo in one. So my question is what other parts do i need? I know i need an upgraded fuel system. Like injectors and fuel pump. What size injectors and fuel pump should i go with? Also should i also upgrade the fuel rail?

• Sponsors (?)

I ordered it from late model restoration. This is what it says under item description.The On 3 Performance Turbo Kit for 1994-1995 Mustang 5.0L features a single 70mm Turbo with Intercooler. This kit is capable of 350 to 650 horsepower(with proper supporting modifications)! Headers and crossover tubing are high temp black coated mild steel, while the rest is 304 stainless steel. Boost is controlled by a 44mm Wastegate and pressure releif is handled by a 50mm Blow-off Valve. All needed hoses, lines, couplers, clamps, brackets, and hardware are included. The y-pipe to connect the downpipe to the catback is not included.

You will need a MAF calibrated to the injector size and a tune, aside from the Y pipe they didn't include. You should be ok on fuel rails, as long as you dont try and max out your power output. I'd also get an adjustable fuel pressure regulator as well as a wideband to see AFR. <-- pretty important to know where your AFRs are. The LC-1 is the cheapest I've found, but there are many others out there. That should be a good start...

Ok just so i don't misinterpret what i read. Will i need to get a new maf and get that calibrated or do i just get the current one calibrated? I have someone to do the tune. So that part of it will not be an issue. Power wise i'm not really shooting for a high number. All i really want is somewhere between 350 and 400. Ok so lastly will there be a specific injector and fiel pump size i need to go with? I have read different on different forums so i'm not sure if there is a proper size or if everyone just goes off of preference. Sorry for asking a million questions i just want to make sure i do it correct the first time. Also thanks for the advice.

Id really like to know your experiences with that kit. Ive seen an equal number of positive and negative feedback about it. For 1500 it looks like a steal.
It has been fairly simple up to this point. I ran into a few problems nothing i couldn't work out though. The real only issue so far was that i had to remove my ac but it was coming out eventually. It seems like i have had to pull far too many things off to make the piping fit. Everything up to this point is pretty much on i just haven't completely finished due to not knowing exactly what parts needed to be upgraded and finding different answers when looking on forums. I should have signed up to this site long ago.

Ok so i'm currently doing paint work. Sorry i am making a faleen. I know it's frowned upon alot, but a sn-95 saleen has always been my dream car. Never had the money for it so i'm making my own. I have always thought my car is done up to my likings not to everyone elses. Then again not everybody thinks like i do. I refuse to be a sheeple and go with the crowd. I will upload pics in a few hours.

Ok so i'm currently doing paint work. Sorry i am making a faleen. I know it's frowned upon alot, but a sn-95 saleen has always been my dream car. Never had the money for it so i'm making my own. I have always thought my car is done up to my likings not to everyone elses. Then again not everybody thinks like i do. I refuse to be a sheeple and go with the crowd. I will upload pics in a few hours.

awesome can't wait to see it done up, i'm a big fan of all the saleens, and I agree with your attitude it's your car do whatever you want with it.

These are some of the pics from when i first pulled it in the garage

Attachments

• 20130821_134238-1.jpg
    20130821_134238-1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 301
  • Messenger_5831271279983051014_13902834129606098.jpg
    Messenger_5831271279983051014_13902834129606098.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 267
  • 20140121_140329.jpg
    20140121_140329.jpg
    532.6 KB · Views: 295
ditch there chinese waste gate and bov and get a tial . My buddy ran the kit with a master power 76mm on his coupe with tial wastegate and bov and it worked well