One bad turbo FOX vid!

• Sponsors (?)

vikingpower said:
So the street scene is good there in houston? Most of what I seen up and down the west coast is boy ricers and they aint much good except for laughs
It comes and goes. Right now it kinda sucks but we are working on getting some things organized :nice: . Visionboy and the people that run around with that crew all have really nice , really fast cars!

Marlboro_Man said:
Awesome!!! Representin for Houston!!!

Sad thing is I know all those guys EXCEPT the fox body guys lol.
Damn and i had a chance to move to houston! Not much action out here well not that i'm aware of? In ohio we went out at night and did a little elligal racing! What a rush!!!! So what most of that stuff from street fighter isin houston? I've always wanted to know where it was all at? peace

john:nonono:

Car is fast but wasent INSANE, it could take that stock ss but couldnt take that cobra. That guy isnt 16, could esily be 19, still alot of car for a young person like that though.

mob said:
Car is fast but wasent INSANE, it could take that stock ss but couldnt take that cobra. That guy isnt 16, could esily be 19, still alot of car for a young person like that though.
Well they act more 16 than 19 the way they giggled like girls when they "beat" that Supra.

Nick,
I see that you have taken good care of that mustang over the last 4 years. Congratulations on building one hell of a fox, and street legal at that.
Keep up the good work, but be careful street racing in Houston. About a year ago state law made it a class B misdemeanor and will carry a criminal record if convicted in court.
And that would suck a$$