One Piece At A Time....just Like Dave!

• Sponsors (?)

Worked on this headache over the weekend. Glad it's done.

OIGgNP.jpg

D3FIhr.jpg

tdydDu.jpg

gRpGDT.jpg

takglT.jpg
:rock::fap:

I am...for the most part. I do, absolutely without a doubt, at some point need to strip the hood to bare metal and repaint it. I will live with it for now but don't know how long....It's my bad. I knew it was crappy prep work on the hood, so you see the crappy prep work in the paint.

Today I did my springs. I have to say, the Maximum Motorsport front spring install tool is amazing! Cut my install time in half! I switched from mm road and track springs to Eibach Pro kit. I use these springs on all my cars because..well..I like them. I now have the ride height I wanted and the car rides great just like my convertible. Here it is BEFORE:

CAgXns.jpg

v3aYVU.jpg

AFTER

Y1O0kk.jpg

pvhxcb.jpg

5v94HS.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
One thing that has bothered me is that the seats in my car are wrong. They were 1990 style seats with the pullout bolster. 1993 Opal gray is a one year only interior color for foxes, so finding 1993 seats is difficult. I had the original SSP seats which are the basic 4cyl style seats, but I didn't really want to put those back in. I was fortunate enough to meet a guy here that I have been helping with his cars. Come to find out his 1988 for some reason has 1993 Opal gray sport seats in good shape. He traded his seats for mine which I thought was super cool of him to do! Here are the new front seats.

AVEm2y.jpg

8zEEZ3.jpg

Reactions: 4 users