OneBad Polish (Intercooler Pics inside!)

94TURBO5 O

Mar 14, 2004
VA
Thanks Charlie for turning me onto "BRITEMAX" polish. I know that Troy and Paul have tried this stuff also (RC you need some!). I have to say that out of all of the polishes I've tried, this is def the best stuff out there that I've seen so far. I am going to become a dealer for this once I get set-up through Charlie :hail2:
I'll let the pics speak for themselves. :drool:

polish3.jpg

View attachment 491389

polish12.jpg

I just polished the bottom of the intercooler and the bottom 1/2 of the vertical bars. :nice:

polish14.jpg

polish15.jpg

polish10.jpg

View attachment 491399

View attachment 491401

I wanted to give this stuff a real shot so I used it on something that I never polished before and I am very impressed on how easy it cuts then brightens. I wish i had this polish when I started with all the bling under my hood b/c I would have saved lots of hours.

Attachments

• polish3.jpg
    polish3.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 56
  • polish12.jpg
    polish12.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 58
  • polish14.jpg
    polish14.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 68
  • polish15.jpg
    polish15.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 53
  • polish10.jpg
    polish10.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Sponsors (?)

Good to see you finally tried it JR. I have used the polish on a few things and so far and true to Charlie's word, it is bar none the best polish I have used. I'll have to get some pics up of some of my parts I did too!

:OT:
If you get a chance drop me a line at [email protected] as I'd like to run something by you.

I have to give all the credit to the polish. It's a straight liquid that basically wipes on slick and a little rubbing and the shine comes through. It's a 2 part polish consisting in 1 bottle a cutter and 1 bottle of finish to luster and protect. The cutter is an amazing product and the luster adds so much depth and clarity. I used no sandpaper, just the polish in a few coats of each.

94TURBO5 O said:
I have to give all the credit to the polish. It's a straight liquid that basically wipes on slick and a little rubbing and the shine comes through. It's a 2 part polish consisting in 1 bottle a cutter and 1 bottle of finish to luster and protect. The cutter is an amazing product and the luster adds so much depth and clarity. I used no sandpaper, just the polish in a few coats of each.
wow:eek: im impressed. looks like ill be getting some this spring

xkuntrycowboyx said:
....WHAT POLISH MAN! ...that's nice
...i'll clean up my old AR torque thrust rims and probably sell them easier! ...they're all fogged over..

anybody know what to do after they're polished up to keep it shiny and not get foggy again??

Charlie's (Onebad95) http://www.ONEBADPOLISH.com is the polish JR and I are refering to. The 2nd part of the 2 part system leaves behind a protect layer that is supposed to inhibit oxidation I believe.

I have used zoop seal in the past, and although I wasn't thrilled with it, the stuff does work decently. I hadn't touched my bogarts in almost 2 years after polishing them the last time and they still looked very good... that was until I hit them with Charlie's polish! LOL! The zoop seal was a PITA to apply on my wheels though.

I still say that regular mothers paste with a powerball at highspeed is better. Try that out sometime, as i think you will be amazed, as i was. I have used the mother's paste for a while by hand, and got "OK" results, but it is simply unbelieveable with a powerball in a decently fast drill.

Kyle- what are you talking about? Have you tried Charlie's polish? I used to SWEAR by mothers billet polish and Charlie can tell you that I was not easy swayed into trying his stuff, but this stuff is a 1000's time easier and faster than the old mothers stuff I used. I use something similar to a powerball as well.

Oh, and if you think the regular mothers gives anywhere near the shine that mothers billet or Charlie's stuff is you are mistaken. Do a part in the "red" mothers and then do the same spot with Charlies stuff and you will be amazed at how milky that mothers polished area really is. I've seen it for myself. I used to use the red regular stuff and then finish with the billet to get rid of the haze left behind, Charlie's stuff does the same thing only MUCH faster and easier.

just ordered this polish... i'll let you guys know how it is. My rims are real cloudy so if its as good as killer and onebad have said, i'm sure i'll be happy.