Only tweeters are working..?

it think i found your problem.you are using the wrong harness adapter labeled on pic.the way you have it wired,it is bypassing the front amp that is why there is no bass.connect A to A,and B to B.[/br]
what2kx4.jpg
[/br] connect the headunit harness to this in car harness.[/br]
wire4fx7.jpg
[/br] this 8-port square connector is for the speaker wire,it goes from stereo to front amp(it appers that you dont have the harness adapter,i have the wiring instructions if you want to cut it,but it would be better if you found the adapter)[/br]
wire3yr2.jpg
[/br] i'll check back before i go to work,if you need more onfo let me know.:nice:

Attachments

• what2kx4.jpg
    what2kx4.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 106
  • wire4fx7.jpg
    wire4fx7.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 103
  • wire3yr2.jpg
    wire3yr2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 112
  • Sponsors (?)

davis3 said:
it think i found your problem.you are using the wrong harness adapter labeled on pic.the way you have it wired,it is bypassing the front amp that is why there is no bass.connect A to A,and B to B.[/br]
what2kx4.jpg
[/br] connect the headunit harness to this in car harness.[/br]
wire4fx7.jpg
[/br] this 8-port square connector is for the speaker wire,it goes from stereo to front amp(it appers that you dont have the harness adapter,i have the wiring instructions if you want to cut it,but it would be better if you found the adapter)[/br]
wire3yr2.jpg
[/br] i'll check back before i go to work,if you need more onfo let me know.:nice:

Ahha! I knew I'd done it all wrong Just wasn't sure where. :p

I'm getting that adaptor though. Just tonight I got in touch with a guy I know who's brother is a manager at a stereo shop. His installer will be mailing me all the right harnesses/adaptors with instructions. :D

Davis3, you da man. I appreciate all your help. I'll post back when I receive that stuff, and let yall know if it worked or not.

Attachments

• what2kx4.jpg
    what2kx4.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 82
  • wire4fx7.jpg
    wire4fx7.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 99
  • wire3yr2.jpg
    wire3yr2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 122