Open "Ricing" of MustangGurl's Civic

ds12qt.jpg

Attachments

• ds12qt.jpg
    ds12qt.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 74
  • Sponsors (?)

8950HO said:
Didn`t know it was a joke.So this Honda will not be getting riced out in reality then???
Only in cyberspace! Join in, and Rice Away!

btw Deanna - How are you and Scott doin at yer Mom's in Albequerque? And DON'T believe your Dad's other thread....he's been crying himself to sleep EVERYNIGHT the two of you have been gone!

65stanger said:
Only in cyberspace! Join in, and Rice Away!

btw Deanna - How are you and Scott doin at yer Mom's in Albequerque? And DON'T believe your Dad's other thread....he's been crying himself to sleep EVERYNIGHT the two of you have been gone!
Feh, I'm beyond bored. And mom's stupid friend that she claims isn't her boyfriend yadda yadda is staying here with us 24/7 because his heat is broken, and all he does is watch TV 24/7. >_> And he gets mad at me for the stupidest reasons. Mom tells me to just go slow with him because he has a head injury and his emotions are all out of wack. What ever. He got mad at me because I asked him not to take something off of the U-Scan/Self Check out at Walmart!! :mad: :bang: Now he wants me to draw him a stupid farmer squirrel because he wants it for his newest book. Every five minutes he tells me something to add to it or to perfect it. I wish mom had never had me show him my art...

Arg, these next three days will go fast I hope...

Now he wants me to draw him a stupid farmer squirrel because he wants it for his newest book. Every five minutes he tells me something to add to it or to perfect it. I wish mom had never had me show him my art...

Tell him that you own the copyright to anything you draw (you do) and if he wants to use your artwork in his book, he needs to pay you.

-Chelle

Yes Uncle BBFCM, I don't remember exactly what, but he fell or something and knocked his head.

And yes dad, farmer squirrel, his wife, and three farmer kids. :cautious: I really don't feel like drawing that... So... I wont...
And I regret ever letting him play my PS2. Always wanting to race. I told him it got over heated and hid it away.>_> Mom made me let him race because of the whole incedent of him getting made at me for asking him to not take the food off the U-scan when he was because it wasn't registering the weight. I did nothing and all but ask him nicely to stop, he got mad, mom got mad at me. Whats the world coming to?

69Rcode_Mach1 said:
I think I speak for everyone when I say that we need to give the state of New Mexico back to Mexico. I feel your pain that is the worst state ever..
Then you'll want to give New York back to York, New Hampshire back to Hampshire, New Jersey back to Jersey.............:nonono: When will it the madness all stop?:shrug:

MustangGurl2695 said:
Maybe we should send Kevin to the closet so BBFCM can 'teach him a lesson he'll need years of therapy to get over'.
Sounds like we're just a little too late...............:nonono:

chepsk8 said:
I think we can plan a Stangnet commando invasion. First, we gotta contact Pak's attack Farberware......
MustangGurl2695 said:
Please do! Full invasion!
chepsk8 said:
BBFCM, will you call in the cavalry?
Alright, but all you need to do is open ANY closet door on your end, toss Kevin in, slam and lock the closet door (with Kevin inside!) And I will take care of the rest!

Oh, and be absolutely sure your Mom won't be home for AT LEAST two or three hours, we don't want her to hear the screaming.......;):D