Opinion, tell me what wheels look best on my car.

1993c0bra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Check out the link to the pic of my car and tell me what wheels look best on my car, i did a photochop of this.
note: my car is now lowered with steeda lowering springs so its 2 inches lower than in the pic.
wheels

• Sponsors (?)

I like the 99 cobra's but I am bias since those are the wheels that are on my car, it is a red 90 GT I have lowered the car with steeda springs and have the brakes off a 2000 stang
I also like the fr500's as well I am thinking of sending my wheels in and have the back 2 wheels made 1" wider and repowdercoated gun metal gray

wifesweetstang said:
Id have to say none. I like the stock 93 cobra rims on that car but If i had to pick, it be the fr500.

BTW do you have stock cobra wheels. I have a friend that just put together a wrecked teal cobra and he need wheels.

yeah i do have them and there in really good shape, but i dunno if i want to sell them, he might have to give me a good hunk of change for them tell him to make me an offer, rims only no tires
But when i do the 5 lug change im goin to get crappy wheels then ask around if i can try fellow stangers wheels to see what looks best on my car.

wicked93 said:
I like the 99 cobra's but I am bias since those are the wheels that are on my car, it is a red 90 GT I have lowered the car with steeda springs and have the brakes off a 2000 stang
I also like the fr500's as well I am thinking of sending my wheels in and have the back 2 wheels made 1" wider and repowdercoated gun metal gray

thats weired since i have steeda springs too why is my front a little lower and the back a little higher than yours. mine are the steeda blue sport springs

1993c0bra said:
thats weired since i have steeda springs too why is my front a little lower and the back a little higher than yours. mine are the steeda blue sport springs

I believe those are the same springs that i have I am running a tubular k-member so the front is a little lighter and i also did not put in the spring isolaters (metal on metal):shrug: if you want to try the 99 wheels just let me know