Opinions needed on wheel selection...

Morgstang

Aug 9, 2003
Looking at getting these for my 02 Laser red.....what do you think?...im an old school person and i really like the look of these on the funny cars and dragsters i see at the track....only thing is they dont come in gold which i think would look great on my color car..
Centerline Wheels

Dad061.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Its something different thats for sure, and to each thier own. If you like them I say go for them. I am sure they are not cheap, but it def. is something different....now about gold.....not sure about that, what color is your car anyways?

those in gold would look killer. Just remember that a lot of drag racing wheels are not meant for street driving due to lateral loads. They are only meant to go in a straight line, not handle the forces of even normal driving.

those in gold would look killer. Just remember that a lot of drag racing wheels are not meant for street driving due to lateral loads. They are only meant to go in a straight line, not handle the forces of even normal driving.

the ones im wanting are a new street version....they come in a 17" and 18"....the ones i really like are the ones the Weld makes for drag racing but the centerlines are really close in looks....i got to see them at a car show in houston this past weekend....