Opinions on my dilemma please.

EndingLife

May 31, 2009
Ok so i got a 91 mustang coupe, have some 93 chrome cobra rims on it, and last night my tranny took a crap at the race track, would have to be rebuilt, only gear that engages is fourth obviously. So a buddy of mine offered to trade me his 93 cobra silver rims, and a World Class T5 for my chrome cobra's. I don't think my car will look the same without those rims, really makes the car stand out. The tranny's probably worth about 600-800 easily. Good deal or no?

• Sponsors (?)

WC T5s are everywhere, and I'm sure you could find one for less than 600 bones. You could actually probably rebuild yours for less than $600.

If you're hard up for cash and need the car on the road yesterday, I guess do the trade. Otherwise, don't.

$600? what tranny do you have? If you like the rims or are hard up then I guess do the trade but rebuilding it would be fairly simple if it is a T-5. $600-800 better be some damn good parts going into it.

$600? what tranny do you have? If you like the rims or are hard up then I guess do the trade but rebuilding it would be fairly simple if it is a T-5. $600-800 better be some damn good parts going into it.

Re read it man his buddy wants to give him silver cobra rims and his tranny for his vhrome cobras. Hes saying the tranny is worth 600-800

:stupid:

get rid of the chrome Homey and get a new trans this is a no brainer, if there nice and the tires are nice. IMO cobra wheels look good on hatches best anyway

Pics of my coupe.

Attachments

• stang.jpg
    stang.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 97
  • stang1.jpg
    stang1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 100
Oh the day at the track first pass out, bone stock, i mean BONE stock, it ran 14.45 @ 95.70 with a 2.05 60 ft. ( had et streets on it ) that was launching at 2800 with granny shifting, was going to try to beat that time the second pass, and when i shifted 2nd to 3rd, thats when the tranny just started rattling and would not engage in any gear :(