Opinoins on Interior color... ( pics)

Leave Interior White, Paint it Red, or another color?

• Total voters

OinkAodeOink

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2002
Daytona bch, Florida
Im debating weather or not to paint the white sections of the interior red, or leave it white. This includes the bottom of the door panels, console, and sections of the dash. I will have either red or black Corbeau Forza seats, and a black reat seat delete. and probably leave the wheel, steering plastic column black.

So... Red, White, or another color?

interior1-painted.jpg

interior1-small.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I do car upholstery on almost a daily bassis, so getting the color to match and make it last like the factory white painted sections wouldnt be a problem.
Im not really a fan of the red interiors, but i'm sick of cleaning the white, and want somthing diferent, thats all.

how come the air vent to the left of your steering wheel is painted white but the other ones arnt?

Because i broke the pass side vent, and found a black one at a swap meet for a couple bucks so i picked it up, never bothering to paint it white.

Mike I'd leave it white. I always thought the black/white interiors were pretty cool, and you don't see many at all like that. Your top is white, correct? If it is, I'd definitely leave the interior white. If its black... then it doesn't really matter. It looks good either way. I always wondered how hard it was to keep that white interior clean.

Killercanary said:
Mike I'd leave it white. I always thought the black/white interiors were pretty cool, and you don't see many at all like that. Your top is white, correct? If it is, I'd definitely leave the interior white. If its black... then it doesn't really matter. It looks good either way. I always wondered how hard it was to keep that white interior clean.
i think his top is black