Ordering 2nite, need opinion

I am ordering my springs tonight to lower my car. It is a 2001 Gt that is mainly street driven, but sees the track once in awhile. I have narrowed it down to the Frpp C springs or the eibach prokit. I don't want the slammed look. Which would you guys recommend and why?

• Sponsors (?)

I would get the C springs....ive heard a lot of things about the eibachs sagging (although I have never owned a set )...H&R Super Sports get a lot of praise in the mustang community.

GT02MG said:
I would get the C springs....ive heard a lot of things about the eibachs sagging (although I have never owned a set )...H&R Super Sports get a lot of praise in the mustang community.

C-Springs are/were wound by Eibach at least back in '03 or so. They may have long since changed suppliers, though.

H&R Super Sports are nice because the rears aren't too stiff and you can still pull decent 60ft times.

nickthegenius said:
C-Springs are/were wound by Eibach at least back in '03 or so. They may have long since changed suppliers, though.

H&R Super Sports are nice because the rears aren't too stiff and you can still pull decent 60ft times.

I dont know all the specifics on either but I just wanted to throw the talk of eibachs being bad out there so the guy would know.

I have the prokit. It lowered my car 1.25" all around.

Its nice, i might recommend that. But if you want to hit the track, i'd recommend the C-springs. i THINK they are better for the track and are softer in the rear. But they also lower the car i think 1" all around.

Keep in mind the prokit is like $250 and the C-springs are like $150....might want to think about that.

BennyDaBall said:
I had pro-kit springs, they were great! It's the eibach sportlines that have problems with the sagging, I haven't heard of anyone having problems with the pro-kit springs.
doesnt matter, if something ever went wrong with the eibach spring the person would call eibach up and eibach would just deny it was their fault and never get back to them :notnice:

tomustang said:
doesnt matter, if something ever went wrong with the eibach spring the person would call eibach up and eibach would just deny it was their fault and never get back to them :notnice:
Yup, told me they would look into it and call me back within a week...Its been 2 months. I'll be switching to H&R Super Sports when money allows

Thanks guys. I ended up going with the Frpp C springs. I also got the steeda bumpsteer kit and MM c/c plates. I know I might not have need these but I wanted to do it all the first time. The only thing that is going to have to wait for about a month is shocks and struts.