Not open for further replies.

blainer

Oct 27, 2014
2014-09-21 14.58.12.jpg
2014-09-21 15.00.56.jpg
2014-09-21 14.53.15.jpg
2014-09-21 15.00.04.jpg
BARN FIND GT!!
A very nice 1982 GT Mustang time capsule that was locked away for years.
This car was bought new in Westown Ford in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and still weras the dealership badge today.

The owner drove the car for many years and it moved with him to Vancouver, BC.
The owner passed away and his wife locked it in a garage. Years went by and a family member asked about it and dug it out and decided to sell it. It was sold to a man from Red Deer, Alberta. He was in the middle of revitalizing it when he found his dream car and thus I came into possession of it.

This car is a very neat example of a unmolested mustang showing almost no rust except a small area where the battery sat for many years. The Body on this car has 95% of its original paint and shines exceptionally well for single stage paint and even has the original windshield. The TRX tires are almost new and has tones of miles left on them.

The car came optioned with a unique 4.2(255)motor that really well but I wanted to give it some love as most of these motors were tossed for the more potent 5.0. So the motor and trans were completely gone through and as much motorcraft items was used onto the motor to make it period correct with the right parts. The only items not original are the headers(original cast manifolds were cracked) and new dual exhaust. I also removed the pollution pump due to the new dual exhaust and I did keep all parts if someone wanted to install it back.

The interior has the original seats in good shape only needing some minor repair on the seat centers. A new TMI set will rum about $400.00 USD. The headliner is a new repo from TMI and looks fantastic. This car also came optioned with premium AM/FM Stereo Cassette with pull amp that works excellent. The spare tire in the hatch has never been used and the tire wrench has the key for the locking lug nuts which have long been gone. But the info for the McGuard lugs is attached on the wrench.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.