OT-Coastal FL Residents Buckle Down--Part Deux

• Sponsors (?)

wytstang said:
Every fckin weekend lately we are being attacked.

At least youre more in the clear than most of us Floridians....Im probably second.
Joe, as of RIGHT THIS MINUTE, it is DIRECTLY due east of Boca Raton :bang:

Waiting for OVal, Baglock, Ared, Jose, Roger, and the Daytona Gang to check in..

RC

Mybee Rog will use the down time to strip the parts I need from his car... hint hint ;) It would be a good time for me to do the install. what else is there to do without power. you can only get drunk and screw so many times before the wife cuts you off. I swear between these two storms I will be shocked If I dont have a kid 9 months from now. :D

Yeah, so it's happening again. Unbelieveable. You know, they say this is actually "normal" and we've really been living in a drought the past years. Wonder is that is true??

They closed my college down again! This is just crazy. We've already missed 2 weeks. Stetson is a private school too. :bang:

BlueOvalStangGT said:
Im moving to alaska. CA has gay people,
:rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol:

BlueOvalStangGT said:
Im moving to alaska. ......you never hear of anything wrong with alaska

Yeah, and this is your neighbor:

igloo.jpg

Wonder if the stang would fit in there :shrug:

I just finished my hurricane panels....9:20 AM.

Joe, I thought you were gonna offer my neighbor $200 for is panels? :shrug:
RC

Dan's "To-Do" list for today:

1) Put up plywood
2) Secure the patio furniture
3) Secure all the misc stuff around the house (garden hoses, flower pots, etc)
4) Buy a tarp to cover the BRAND NEW livingroom furniture we bought (it's 3 days old damnit!)
5) Clean the house (wife invited a co-worker to stay with us so I was told to vacuum and cleanup... before the hurricane destroys the house... wtf?)
6) Get in the attic and put Liquid Nails on all the joists (meant to do last week, but didn't)
7) Give the dogs baths (they smell like a bucket of butt)
8) Laundry... before we lose power for another week plus.

Aw hell. I'm thinking it's about time to move to Wyoming.