OT-Coastal & South East Residents Buckle Down!

• Sponsors (?)

8:40 AM:

Eye located just off of W. Palm Beach.

IM 30+ Miles S. Of Joe. It's just a steady light rain, but it all depends on the bands going through. It could be worse here at a given moment than at Joes and vice versa, but overall, The weather will be a little worse there, since he's in the "hurricane winds band"...Im in the 60+ mph wind radius, but could have higer gusts...

Im not worried about major damage here...just being uncomfortable..but Im not gonna complain.

Joe..Chime in buddy if you have power!!!

RC

Looks bad from what I've seen on CNN. Even though it's a "wuss" storm from what they say it could possibly be worse from the fact the storm's long lasting at a lower intensity as opposed to a big hit in only a short period of time. I dunno..just hope no one gets messed up!

Well, I was right above...Looks like Baglock got the direct hit. I just got up and looked around, and I have some downed tree limbs, one nice palm tree bent over, but some plastic little chairs in the back yard that did NOT move :lol:
I still have power, A/C, computers etc.

As far as Im concerned this was a "weird" three days off of work for me. Only hassel is putting up and taking down the shutters.

I called Joe last night and there was no answer.

Hopefully, He and Baglock will chime in soon.

RC

94SC50 said:
Rob, Glad to hear you made it through ok. :nice:
I hope the guys up in central are doing good.

They should be, dosent look to be anything more then a little wind and alot of rain. Even though 95 MPH winds are nothing to scoff at, at least it wont be blowing over buildings like it would if it was still up to 140MPH winds.

VibrantRedGT said:
I survived!!!! At times I thought the roof was going to come apart but I have zero damage. No electric since Friday morning. I'll be in Ft. Lauderdale drinking my ass of until my electric is restored.

HEY!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
I DID try to call you several times to pass along the good news.
NOW...We need to hear from Baglock and see how he's doin!

Glad you made it...Go Relax :cheers:
RC