OT: Just saw Farenheit 9/11!!! WOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
chrisilversvt said:
anyone voting for kerry needs to ask themselves WHY?his WHOLE campaign has been nothing but mudslinging and personal attacks....he "has a plan"for everything well what is that plan exactly???

and to anyone deciding who to vote for because of a stupid movie by a big fat waste of space needs to have their head examined...

Bush seems to do nothing but poke fun at Kerry in his speeches, and never says anything constructive. Just "smart" remarks and jabs. Kerry actually makes points speeches and covers issues.

I agree about deciding based on a movie. It's just retarded.

This honestly belongs in the politics forum. I don't like draggin the mud in here.

• Sponsors (?)

Yellow302 said:
they accually made a test?

If you still have the link I would like to take the test.

One problem i do hate about this election is its souly based on peoples opinion of the war.

I still love all the terror threats we got from "intellegence" not one that was stated on the news has come true to this day.

Thats HYPE if you ask me, control your country with fear of terrorist attacks, that will get you support! I know i was one of them.
Here you go man, http://www.presidentmatch.com/ :nice: GO to compare to see who you should vote for. Maybe none of the terror threats have happened becuase of Bush :D

BUSH!!!!!!!!!!

Im voting for bush.....thought u guys might like this....
politicalpopquiz.gif

Mrgreen94gt said:
That group buy is tempting me soooooo much! I may be able to jump in right near the end, if it's a sound financial decision then. :D

:lol: Watch the video again..... it not convinced, watch it once more. Crank the sound up. It's a great mod that I put off way too long, but that's mainly because I was told PI was the ONLY way to go and I wasn't dropping $800+. $800+ = Aluminum Heads. :D

Mrgreen94gt said:
Bush seems to do nothing but poke fun at Kerry in his speeches, and never says anything constructive. Just "smart" remarks and jabs. Kerry actually makes points speeches and covers issues.

I agree about deciding based on a movie. It's just retarded.

Your first part in that post is not a very "smart" remark in itself...you need to watch his speeches and not Jay Leno excerpts...Yeah that is all a President does is poke fun of his opponent...since a President's job is so easy :rolleyes: I guess Bush doesn't make points or covers any issues...he just made fun of Saddam until he thru himself into the Spiderhole...?????

The second part is very true...

Ha... took the test. 44% Bush - 43% Kerry - that means being an arse (narrow minded due to personal chit) and not voting for Bush because of the personal chit isn't as big of a deal as I thought. 1% difference means he loses my vote. :D

If it had been a bigger percentage I would have reviewed things further and might have actually changed my mind. Since it's a draw and I don't like either one, I vote for the one I dislike least. :banana:

How's that for some fubared thinking? :lol:

One other thing i don't like about Kerry is that he blames Bush for all the outsourcing of jobs. It's Ironic that his wife the Ketchup queen has like 30 some factories in Europe and has another number somewhere in the teens in Asia. I just think it's a little funny :rolleyes:

Bush 04. Period. Kerry is a weak bitch and I will leave it at that. As for Medical
is has only got better for me. I am bipolar, and I have been able to get my meds cheaper and I have more options now. Plus talk to anyone in the army. They are also all for Bush. That's because he talks care of them.

Dustin

TheDamned arent you from can Canada?

Yellow302 said:
Im voting for Kerry and heres why..

I have watched all 4 debates (VP included) and im 20 years old.
Kerry got bush on the first one, the rest were about even.

Note I work full time making a woping 25K a year
*But I also have my own small buisness that i run with a partner.(if you were edjumicated, you would make more)1. Medical
I lost my medical coverage last xmas and burned my esophagus a few weeks ago, no pain killers and week of hell ($1600 Bill)And this is Bush's fault....you got burned??

2. Army
My buddy Joe is in the air force he's 20 was sent over to Iraq a few months ago and he said he has done nothing there and he command has no plans for them to do anything.Long run-on sentance!!! At least kerry has a plan which he stated clearly more that once He has???? That's F.... news to me!!in these debates. Bush's response was "stay the corse". Yeah that's reassuring. BTW he's married to my friend Kerry who thinks hes going to be back in 6 months (march i belive) too bad thats never going to happen under bush.

3. Bush's intrest's
The ties with bushes administration with the no bid contract for Channe's old company is just redickulous :lol: . Military laws state that you must have a bid and or have competion to make sure the price is fair.Haliburton was the ONLY USA company vying for that job....FYI !!!!! Which is under review i hear by our own millitary. Thats just one of hes ties, not that the binladens matter anymore, you know being the worst terrorist and all, good to know bush is close with his whole family.

4. Gay Marrage - Not that i am...
My uncle is gay and his partner steve have been together before i was born. Do i think they should get married my answer NO. My reasoning make anoughter term for "marriage" it could be "XYZ" doesnt matter and give gay couples the same rights as married people. My uncle's partner steve got into a car accident and was in the hospital and he did not have visitaion rights because "he's not family" thats just BS.

5. Abortion / Steam cell research anyone? WTF IS A STEAM CELL????Is abortion good - no
Is it bad - no YES!
When a babys coming out after 9 months kill it before the head is out? - no put it up for adoption
I belive 3 months and first trimester should be the longest you should go to have an abortion (or once the heart is beating)
Abortion banned alltogether is rediculos... Think of you mother, sister, or girl friend.. they get raped O well now you can't have an abortion so your going to have to look at a child that reminds you of you most horrific experiance. Thats not fair

Im up for curing some of the world worst desieses faster

6. Media and the FCC
Im sure everyone heard about the fine's and firing for whats decent or indecent. And F that damn boob damn her...

If fart jokes and chicks making out with eachother is bad.
Watching fearfactor and people eating worms and magots and puking on cable tv is good? You have a choice to watch Fear Factor or not....you KNOW what to expect....I don't expect seeing a TIT on TV with my 7 year old son present in the room during a FOOTBALL event!!
:D

Look at all the RED colored areas above.....this is the typical uneducated dumb A$$ that Kerry attracts...

Okay... that's enough. Someone lock this. It's bad enough the Politicians resort to name calling, but for stangers to do it to each other... please. Grow some balls. (unless you are female.... then please don't.)

Now you know why I do NOT allow political crap on my site. :rolleyes:

411242image0055.jpg

411238image0011.jpg

Dustin said:
Bush 04. Period. Kerry is a weak bitch and I will leave it at that
WERD!!!

Travis (striped) said:
Michale More is a friggin idiot and if you base your vote on that movie then your just as stupid. Hes a peice of crap and Kerry is a dirty democrat.
Couldnt agree more!

Whoever "Mystery Stanger" is..... :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol:

RC

Attachments

• 411242image0055.jpg
    411242image0055.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 411238image0011.jpg
    411238image0011.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.