Other Talk posse ballot closed....i would like in

Status
Not open for further replies.
To tell the truth I dont actually look at who derails them... it could be him could be anyone else I dont care. It just seemed like for a while thats all people cared about was who could derail it faster and longer!

Oh well, sitting back in my chair waiting for the derailing, lol! :D

• Sponsors (?)

1990Coupe said:
I think we are all out to have a good time.. and i may have low post count - but im usually all over stangnet, and turbomustang.com, i dont post in tech often unless im positive i can be of help. Thats the way it should be tho right?

I couldnt agree more. I get frustrated as hell when I go into the tech section and ask a question, and I'll get a couple idiots posting things of no relevance. "My car wont start, help me" "Idiot: Whats your tire pressure at?" ...beyond those idiots, I'll get a guy that actually gives good advice, and then 15 people to confirm the advice twice... I'll post in tech if I have something to contribute, if not, I dont bother. A tech post count doesnt mean squat coming from a retard.

The original Talk Posse was created in April of 2002. It was started by Daytrip and I after someone called us "Talk Nazis" in a thread we created. Only four other people were ever inducted into the Posse (wldstng, slowjoe, EvilFord, and Mike86Stang). Most of those guys moved on to other boards and whatnot. The End.

and to repeat my thoughts.
I grow bored with the general questions and topics that are associated with the 'TALK SECTION"...the bland flavor of the SN and 4.6 sections, as well as corral are enough to put you directly into REM sleep mode. Talk sections are only toyed with when either the poster has taken the thread in a rediculous direction that renders it useless for providing any information of interest, or it is playful from the start. I RARELY will initiate a 'derailment' of a thread that is generating interest by other members or could be seen as helpfull. Now into the tech section I maintain an interest to assist where ever I hold information or experience that might be relative to the situation....basically I do some good where I can, when I can, as often as I can...try that is.

DeVus1 said:
The original Talk Posse was created in April of 2002. It was started by Daytrip and I after someone called us "Talk Nazis" in a thread we created. Only four other people were ever inducted into the Posse (wldstng, slowjoe, EvilFord, and Mike86Stang). Most of those guys moved on to other boards and whatnot. The End.

There you have it folks... from the creator and now Strype has lead it to run amuck :rlaugh:

PS: This thread was derailed away from original topic at this point:

Flavadave4 said:
They are a group of people who go around and derail every thread, make up weird named for each other and have turned some people away from this site with all there antics and nonesense. Noodles, and all this other garbage should be done else where in my opinion.

This is a forum about MUSTANGS......can we keep it to that?
They have moderators in there posse so I doubt it will ever stop.

I don't mean anything personal to anybody but this forum is full of nonsense and inmature stupid crap because some think its fun.

Guess I'll just stick to the Corral from now on:nonono:

Oh and just for the sake of argument, I'd like to quote a great and wise man...

DMAN302 said:
Well then noodle it is...noodle.

I grow bored with the general questions and topics that are associated with the 'TALK SECTION"...the bland flavor of the SN and 4.6 sections, as well as corral are enough to put you directly into REM sleep mode. Talk sections are only toyed with when either the poster has taken the thread in a rediculous direction that renders it useless for providing any information of interest, or it is playful from the start. I RARELY will initiate a 'derailment' of a thread that is generating interest by other members or could be seen as helpfull. Now into the tech section I maintain an interest to assist where ever I hold information or experience that might be relative to the situation....basically I do some good where I can, when I can, as often as I can...try that is.

With over 108,000 members on this site, youre going to have to expect people to occasionally go off topic. most people that get thier threads taken off course probably deserved it because either of an inability to comprehend what they were saying, or starting an off topic thread to begin with.

Were we supposed to condone or bash the dude for street racing? instead of having 10 pages of people arguing about wether or not its acceptable to street race, we deviated from the subject entirely. the guy was new, and probably didnt know he was about to be scorned for pages upon pages about why he shouldnt have been street racing to begin with. Is he upset about it? It seemed he was at first until he realized we werent doing it to piss him off, but to rather avoid another "youre the devil if you street race" thread. a little ways through it, he started posting "nonsense" as well. I havent seen him complain but is rather in awe of how his thread took off. was it in the direction he wanted it to go? no, he was probably looking for people to give him props for doing it, but we have some very self ritgheous people on here that would have done everything they could to belittle him.

I think that if the original thread starter has a problem with people posting anything other than is what is pertinant to his/her thread, they should say something, and im sure that one of the moderators / admin would be glad to take care of it.

I agree that it shouldnt happen in tech unless the topic of the thread has nothing to do with tech in the first place, but on that account, the thread shouldnt have been there to begin with, and where does it get moved? to talk.. the place where people go to talk about cars, women, personal problems....whatever.

I have to say that going to talk and just BSing about whatever is my daily stress reliever. My car is in pieces right now, and im learning about how to put the damn thing back together. who cares if i dont have a high post count. I agree with torino, i only post something if ive done it before or think i can offer some sort of helpful information.

Once again, if you start a thread, and it goes in a direction that you are not approving of, contact a mod / admin to get it corrected.

Flavadave4 said:
I wasn't going after anyone in particular, just having a bad day here at work:nonono:

Tell me about it man... 3/4 of the people i work with got fired today. feel free to derail my "holy crap" thread if itll help your day go by any better :cheers:

Flavadave4 said:
I know.....I will never win.:notnice:

I wasn't going after anyone in particular, just having a bad day here at work:nonono:
WEEELLLLL you did reference a member who used the 'noodle' word...so I will have to check with the judges....yup the judges say I can go with the angry face after being centered out :mad:

:D

DMAN302 said:
WEEELLLLL you did reference a member who used the 'noodle' word...so I will have to check with the judges....yup the judges say I can go with the angry face after being centered out :mad:

:D
Yeah sorry.....It was the only thing i could think of. I'll make your Mom a Turkey Sammich when I see her tonight:rlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.