Outnumbered By Idiots

upload_2017-3-25_17-23-55.png

@hoopty5.0 @Boosted92LX

Reactions: 4 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I tagged you and Collin as both of you have built some pretty amazing Turbo cars and preach to others not to buy cheap EBAY turbos. I also thought you'd find it amusing some asshat bolted on a turbo with no regard for timing, fuel.

Yeah, I hate to see that. When I started I'll admit I had a lot to learn. It is VERY easy to destroy stuff with a turbo if one thing is wrong, and there are dozens of things to look out for. Nowhere near as easy as building a nasty N/A motor..

As much as I know about carbs vs efi, I'm still tempted to just build a bad ass blow thru carb and make a bunch of power while giving all you guys strokes!:D

Yeah, I hate to see that. When I started I'll admit I had a lot to learn. It is VERY easy to destroy stuff with a turbo if one thing is wrong, and there are dozens of things to look out for. Nowhere near as easy as building a nasty N/A motor..

As much as I know about carbs vs efi, I'm still tempted to just build a bad ass blow thru carb and make a bunch of power while giving all you guys strokes!:D
Add that to a big inch sbf and...I'll be like :fap:

Oh you meant a different type of stroke :jester: