Outnumbered By Idiots

• Sponsors (?)

I'd ask how, but "because Jiffy Lube" is answer enough.

I went from the TCX53 at my old shop to the Auto34 at my current shop. Takes twice as long to do tires. Who the hell builds a tire machine without a damned bead breaker?

That's like the one at my current job...our tire machine sucks....but it picks the tire up for you. :scratch:

What's that? Can't hear ya'll, speak up dammit, were's that f'n volume control on this thing, hard to find that thing with this damn baton in my hand, and this crown thing makes my head itch. Sometimes I think noobz just picks on me, where's that number for the complaint department:thinking:
They shouldn't pick on the computech impaired.

I somehow missed this post before. There is a process in place. Send all human resources related issues to [email protected].

Our goal is to attend these matters within the first 24 hours. If we don't.... Just wait longer. :)

Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 1 user
@Davedacarpainter . WHo knew Home Depot stocked hoodscoops

upload_2017-5-15_16-38-14.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users

The sheer number of suspension and brake hack jobs, parts driven well past the point of failure and other dangerous :poo: I see on reddit.com/r/justrolledintotheshop scares the hell out of me... That someone thinks in some way a zip tie will hold their ball joint together is somehow scarier than that!

Last edited:
He should have used a hose clamp. :notnice:

Click on START and go to PROGRAMS then click on ACCESSORIES
Look for a tool called SNIPPING TOOL
Right click and select PIN TO TASK BAR

Give that a try. It's WAY better than posting bookface links which to me (and anyone else to does not bookface) generally looks like:

upload_2017-5-16_12-40-48.png

Once you've got it in the snip tool click EDIT and COPY (or CTRL-A then CTRL-C with the snip tool window active) then set your cursor in the Reply window and click right click and PASTE (or CTRL-V).

The snip tool is one of a Forum's best friends. Right there with MS Paint. :nice:

He should have used a hose clamp. :notnice:

Click on START and go to PROGRAMS then click on ACCESSORIES
Look for a tool called SNIPPING TOOL
Right click and select PIN TO TASK BAR

Give that a try. It's WAY better than posting bookface links which to me (and anyone else to does not bookface) generally looks like:

upload_2017-5-16_12-40-48.png

Once you've got it in the snip tool click EDIT and COPY (or CTRL-A then CTRL-C with the snip tool window active) then set your cursor in the Reply window and click right click and PASTE (or CTRL-V).

The snip tool is one of a Forum's best friends. Right there with MS Paint. :nice:

I do use the shipping tool. The problem is I get some of these from FB where you can only copy/paste the video url. Does the snipping tool work for gif's too or just still pictures.