Outnumbered By Idiots

upload_2017-5-17_17-25-29.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Something I've noticed on FB and IG feeds...

What exactly does "wet" mean with regards to complimenting a car? I thought it meant fresh paint, but I've seen a lot of so-so or body-damaged cars referred to as being "wet". WTF?

Explain to me how guys like this can just slap :poo: together, no torque specs, reusing old gaskets, no running down of rockers, etc. and the motor doesn't puke fluids out and it runs 11's. The guy has been doing this for years and his cars run like frikkin raped apes.

Explain to me how guys like this can just slap :poo: together, no torque specs, reusing old gaskets, no running down of rockers, etc. and the motor doesn't puke fluids out and it runs 11's. The guy has been doing this for years and his cars run like frikkin raped apes.

Same reason my buddy at work tightens everything to one or two "ugga duggas" with an impact (five for lug nuts), and I torque important :poo: to spec, and I end up making less money for it. The world rewards sloppy work.

Reactions: 1 user
I'll give it to the guy, he can drive the crap out of that car. I have to say, it would be fun to be able to treat your car like that and not care what happens to it, lol.

Joe