OZ back from San Diego....complete with ticket.

Pakrat said:
Hmmm, well I feel for ya Oz, I had no idea they could drive between traffic, but unfortunately ignorance of the law is not a valid exscuse.

I have one question popping into my mind though. OK, so I believe I understand that you basically zigged right a tad to try and allow the officer to pass you on the left, (an unusual move in itself but seems more practical) when you inadvertently made it tougher for him since he was trying to pass you on the right and you practically pinched him, is that right? If so, then that essentially means you would have to still be running baout neck and neck with the other car on your right, correct? So if you were neck and neck, then how could only you be impeeding traffic? Wouldn't the other guy be equally guilty? I think that alone proves that this was out of spite more than the law since you were the zigger of the two. :shrug:

I was going just a tad bit faster than the other car initially. When I checked my mirror and saw the officer, he was flying up. I slowed, and moved to the right of my lane. It was only then that I noticed that he hadn't passed me on the left. By this time, I was running neck and neck with the other car because of my slowing. I mean, who in the hell would even think a cop would pass in between 2 cars, instead of taking the outside track? And there wasn't any traffic behind me to empeed, unless you include the wreckless driving cop.

• Sponsors (?)

Ozsum67 said:
ex-military types that are aggresive by nature and have a problem controlling their emotions. But where else are you going to stick them. I suppose they could be mercs.

:lol: Theres a few of these in NC . After all, here in the Carolinas we have Ft Bragg, Cherry Point, Parris Island , Fort Jackson , etc etc. Seems the Federalis loaded up the Carolinas with bases after the civil war to keep us troublemakers in check.. :rlaugh: We still hoot and holler a little though, but a healthy dose of Nascar and fried chicken keeps us happy. There was a national police brutality site that a friend forwarded to me a year or so ago, Charlotte and a place called Havelock NC were in the top 5 . :chair: L.A was there too . Imagine that. Ive never seen that personally out of Charlotte cops though. (friends have) Very professional from what Ive seen.