Pacific Raceway (Auburn) first TnT February 12th

TheRedBlur said:
someone buy parts off of me so I can get locks and an alarm! oh yeah, and gaskets, oil, coolant. that oughtta be it to get me back on the road. oh no wait, insurance too.

I still need a chip, MAF, cust. pushrods, gears before I'll have my car proper. then I get to do subframes and suspension/body. man it sucks being a poor college student and owning a mustang.

Get the pushrods from Delta Cams in Tacoma. I just bought a set of hardened ones for $32. They have almost every length. I don't have a chip....? I bet the MAF your are now running will work fine. See you there.

• Sponsors (?)

I might show up... if I don't have to work the Monster Truck Show here in Portland that weekend. I work for the tow company that is supplying all the cars for the show and we also tow the Arena Trucks when they break back to their pit area. Nothing like standing 5 feet from Grave Digger when they fire it up! It makes everything in your body shake so much you almost poo.

Warbird19 said:
all Ford team? so is that $5 to join? plus what a tnt costs. yeah i need to put some miles on the clutch. ill be there this season alot more. Im excited to see what she'll do this year. see you guys at he track.

You must pay for the TnT, but the Car Club component just adds an element of competition and camaraderie. The cost is five dollars for the entire year. They'll give you a separate CCC number that allows the CCC officials to keep track of your points as well as the team points. You will get extra passes, and if you lose, you just TnT the rest of the evening. So it's all positive. You can't really go wrong by signing up. Races are held at Bremerton and PR -nobody makes them all, but you want to come to as many as you can.

Warbird19 said:
Nice! sounds like a blast, Its it a heads up style race? or a bracket race. This sounds really fun though. Im going to try to make it this weekend but well see. Andy

It's bracket racing. You'll get two or more passes before you are asked to dail in. Both tracks will give the CCC priority for those passes so you'll get more racing than you would with a TnT. After your two passes, you'll be asked to dail-in and then you'll be bracket racing. When you lose, you just test and tune like everyone else. Of course, you'd want to support the remaining team members still in the competition.

Team F Body has been the Team to beat. They get a lot of people to enter and they have some experienced racers. They'd tell you they have better cars too, but we know those cars are only heavier, not better.

The weather is looking promising. The National Weather Service is predicting a sunny day with O% chance of rain. Who knows, they may be correct. As I see it, if you have the opportunity to go during the next few months, you've got to take it. You might not get another chance until May.

stock50LX said:
The weather is looking promising. The National Weather Service is predicting a sunny day with O% chance of rain. Who knows, they may be correct. As I see it, if you have the opportunity to go during the next few months, you've got to take it. You might not get another chance until May.

:( Bliss is currently building my Engine, wont be done for about 4 weeks, Guess Ill be waiting till May. And I sooooo need to drive my car:bang:

Will

Warbird19 said:
So is anyone meeting anywhere? Is there any place you guys want to hang out in the pits? It would make it alot more fun to all roll together.

I am an early riser so it will probably fall to me to grab a spot. Let's try this: I will take the flat area to the immediate right, after you pass the gas pumps and go through the gate into the pit area. If that is already taken, I will grab a spot on the outside of the curved portion of the road that becomes the staging lanes (Go left when you hit the pits and circle clockwise and look to your left). If both are taken, just look for other Fox bodies.

If anyone has a better idea, I am open to suggestions. Keep in mind these plans could fall through.

How many members plan on changing tires once at the track?