Pacific Raceway (Auburn) first TnT February 12th

• Sponsors (?)

Johnnb said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm really considering it, but Vancouver is a long drive if I break something.

And it's a long drive to wait for them to dry the track. I would recommend waiting for better weather. Mind you, we could have an abnormal weather pattern like last year when it reached the low 60's, with lots of sun. But that does not look likely from our current perspective.

stock50LX said:
And it's a long drive to wait for them to dry the track. I would recommend waiting for better weather. Mind you, we could have an abnormal weather pattern like last year when it reached the low 60's, with lots of sun. But that does not look likely from our current perspective.

Very true it is a long drive to watch them dry the track. I am just going nuts as Woodburn opens March 13th and I am just dying to get the car on the track.

I'll be there the day before get my eti tech done, may take the car out and race also, I'll turn the boost way down as the track will still be on winter vacation!!! Would like to get a 8 sec slip as I want to beat another racer shooting for the same and he will be in Vegas that weekend.

while i might show up so i can get my same comp #
but still need to get tires,fuel line,an fittings,radiator,and
mufflers:( not too much left but the moneys adding up quick.
will be ready for car club challenge,so we can lay waste to the chevy guys

2bfeard said:
I'll be there the day before get my eti tech done, may take the car out and race also, I'll turn the boost way down as the track will still be on winter vacation!!! Would like to get a 8 sec slip as I want to beat another racer shooting for the same and he will be in Vegas that weekend.

I will just get one of those pressurized garden sprayers thingies and we will fill it full of VHT and mount it to the back of my wheelchair. If they don't put enough down on the track like they are notorious for doing we can just push me down the track real quick with me spraying so you can beat that guy and get your 8 sec pass. :rlaugh:

Damn I can't wait for race season to get here.

Well all i need to do is put insurance on the stang again. Its been haning out in the garage for the winter. I should have it tuned again real quick to make sure the longtubes dident mess anything up. I also need to break in the new clutch! But i cant wait for racing season, ill be showing my face alot more this year!

Warbird19 said:
Well all i need to do is put insurance on the stang again. Its been haning out in the garage for the winter. I should have it tuned again real quick to make sure the longtubes dident mess anything up. I also need to break in the new clutch! But i cant wait for racing season, ill be showing my face alot more this year!

That's great! Please join the Ford Drag Team. Our first car club race will be in May. The cost is only five dollars for the entire season. See you at the track.

You need about 10 heat cycles to break-in the clutch so start driving the thing a little each day. You probably know already that the long tubes will bring a check engine light. It's not this way for everyone, but it has been for me.

someone buy parts off of me so I can get locks and an alarm! oh yeah, and gaskets, oil, coolant. that oughtta be it to get me back on the road. oh no wait, insurance too.

I still need a chip, MAF, cust. pushrods, gears before I'll have my car proper. then I get to do subframes and suspension/body. man it sucks being a poor college student and owning a mustang.