Pacific Raceway: Oct 16th raceday (Sunday)

• Sponsors (?)

redrumracing01 said:
wont be there and im going to convert the 80 to efi during the winter so i need all the money i can spare,and i also have to do a total rebuild on my motor so:shrug: i dont know when the cars gonna be up and running again

Are you sure you want to do that? Unless the '80 is going to be a daily driver, I would advise leaving it carbed. You will not go faster with EFI and it is more expensive to mod.

MyFordsFly said:
BTW you dont know when the gates open by chance do you? The website says nothing.

They should open at 8 AM. Were those stock 5.0 unpainted valve covers? If so, I am still interested. It's supposed to be foggy with clearing on Sunday. I'll probably be in the white car with blue below the door guard.

stock50LX said:
They should open at 8 AM. Were those stock 5.0 unpainted valve covers? If so, I am still interested. It's supposed to be foggy with clearing on Sunday. I'll probably be in the white car with blue below the door guard.

Thanks, I thought it was gates open at 8:00 and begin time onlys at like 9:00 or something like that but wasnt sure. Anyway I have several sets of 5.0 valve covers, most are either powder coated or aftermarket painted. I do have a set that are just take offs (stock argent paint) that I thought you were interested in. Let me know.

MyFordsFly said:
Thanks, I thought it was gates open at 8:00 and begin time onlys at like 9:00 or something like that but wasnt sure. Anyway I have several sets of 5.0 valve covers, most are either powder coated or aftermarket painted. I do have a set that are just take offs (stock argent paint) that I thought you were interested in. Let me know.

I though the valve covers were just aluminium, unpainted??! Those are the ones I want. Mine have been repainted too many times.

stock50LX said:
I though the valve covers were just aluminium, unpainted??! Those are the ones I want. Mine have been repainted too many times.

Oh I must have misunderstood. Honestly I dont remember the conversation. Anyway All I got for ya is a decent shape set in argent with oil cap. If you want em, cool, if not thats cool too. Im sure Ill find ya at the track to B.S. a bit anyway. Ill be be in a white LX hatch with a cowl hood.

MyFordsFly said:
Oh I must have misunderstood. Honestly I dont remember the conversation. Anyway All I got for ya is a decent shape set in argent with oil cap. If you want em, cool, if not thats cool too. Im sure Ill find ya at the track to B.S. a bit anyway. Ill be be in a white LX hatch with a cowl hood.

The ones I am describing are also silver in color. If yours are the factory color, we might be referring to the same ones: stock 87-92 5.0 Mustang valve covers.