paging Bill-it

• Sponsors (?)

duner said:
All of this and Bill-it's PC is still bunged up from all of the ****. Too bad he can't defend himself. Then again he's probably out driving his car.

Actually I just went through it and didnt find anything worthwhile- ASD must not share his vids with Bill:rolleyes: . He is now having issues with Concast (same reason I let and went back to Verizon...eww) and has to constantly reset his modem.

gospeedgo said:
Actually I just went through it and didnt find anything worthwhile- ASD must not share his vids with Bill:rolleyes: . He is now having issues with Concast (same reason I let and went back to Verizon...eww) and has to constantly reset his modem.
I switch from DSL to comcast and its way better IMO:nice:

I know, I hate DSL but I was having so many issues that Concast said wasnt their fault, I gave up. Plus their cable service sucked for the $$ so I went Dish at the same time. Less money + Speed channel = Saaaaweeeeeeet!

gospeedgo said:

He couldn't handle my vids.:shrug: I bet if he pays his bill to Comcast he wouldn't have an issue with it.:D

I just have to say it was fun watching it try to get down track. I wish I had that problem with my car. Too much power and not enough traction would be nice for a change, instead of 12.99's @ 101. Hankey 60ft's like a low to mid 11 sec car, then it's like are we there yet?????

Nate

Stangler said:
I just have to say it was fun watching it try to get down track. I wish I had that problem with my car. Too much power and not enough traction would be nice for a change, instead of 12.99's @ 101. Hankey 60ft's like a low to mid 11 sec car, then it's like are we there yet?????

Nate
I just wish i could of seen it also! All i could do is hear it and not see it? Something is up with this POS :nonono: peace

john:p

gospeedgo said:
I know, I hate DSL but I was having so many issues that Concast said wasnt their fault, I gave up. Plus their cable service sucked for the $$ so I went Dish at the same time. Less money + Speed channel = Saaaaweeeeeeet!
I get my Comcast for teh free :owned:

I just wish there was Speed in HD, but right now I don't have an HDTV. Would rather put the money into my slow-ass car :rlaugh: