paging cheapsk8

Never mind the innuendos he's opened HIMSELF up to, how bout the ones he's opened ME up to with that little phrase???? I was planning to spill the whole story, but now, I don't know...:nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

Ahhhhhh, c'mon, Gina! Even my wife is curious - but she'll never admit it! :rolleyes:
But, I saw it on Andy's thread; you've even backed out of the sisterhood and not told her! :jaw:

• Sponsors (?)

I didn't do anything!!! It's Fritz's fault!

WHAT!!! How the H E double toothpicks could it possibly be MY fault.....I haven't been around in two weeks!:eek:
1320stang said:
A big..... disfunctional....... lots of scary things in our closets, family, but family none the less
Not only am I the scary thing in your closet, I've also been told I'm that "Uncle" everyone warns you about.....:shrug:

chepsk8 said:
I'm alive!
The jury is still out on that one!:nono:

chepsk8 said:
Only "Geena" knows for sure....
And if she's smart (which I'm sure she is....after all, she drives a '66 'vert!) She will deny everything!:nice:

I'll go along with that if it keeps me out of trouble.... :p

Sorry Buddy, that wasn't fair; we stick up for each other through thick and thin. I need to rethink this......... :scratch:

It's all Dan's fault!!!

No, that's not gonna work, either; he's the third Musketeer.... or am I the third Musketeer? I forget - one of you guys was the first one...... :shrug:
Oh, h#!!; I need to rethink the "party line" again! :scratch: :scratch:

It's all Geena's, Mary's and Sue's fault!

Yeah that's it! Works for me!
Now to go erase Sue's StangNet password and the "Favorites" link before she catches me typing this :D

I'll go along with that if it keeps me out of trouble.... :p

:nice: :nice: :nice: :D :D

Sorry Buddy, that wasn't fair; we stick up for each other through thick and thin. I need to rethink this......... :scratch:

It's all Dan's fault!!!

only if he is driving the cobra at the glen and stuffs it into the armco again:rlaugh: :rlaugh:

No, that's not gonna work, either; he's the third Musketeer.... or am I the third Musketeer? I forget - one of you guys was the first one...... :shrug:

i guess of you, dan, and fritz are the three musketeers, then i must be a royal guardsman:D :D

Oh, h#!!; I need to rethink the "party line" again! :scratch: :scratch:

Now to go erase Sue's StangNet password and the "Favorites" link before she catches me typing this :D

sorry you cant blame women for anything. remember they are the ones that have to put up with us:rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Okay, now I'm confused...what exactly is my fault??? I'll take the fall if I have to, but I at least oughtta know what I'm getting blamed for. :shrug:

Nice photo chepsk8...Geena Davis isn't gonna be all that happy with it, though. Expect a call from her lawyer...:nono:

Okay, now I'm confused...what exactly is my fault??? I'll take the fall if I have to, but I at least oughtta know what I'm getting blamed for. :shrug:

stangdreamin is going crazy. has been for sometime. just toss him a rare steak, and back away slowly. if he still approaches you, toss him a beer and he should be content long enough for you to make your escape.:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

stangdreamin is going crazy. has been for sometime. just toss him a rare steak, and back away slowly. if he still approaches you, toss him a beer and he should be content long enough for you to make your escape.:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

MEDIUM-rare, thank you! And the beer better be a Sammy Ale or some Killian's Irish Red (winter beers). Guiness Stout also works pretty well. :D