Paint progress--pics + vids

• Sponsors (?)

hehe, thanks guys. yeah, you're right about the "drift" hehehe--lost a bit of control there.

truth is my cousins and i were bored--idle hands are teh devil's workshop, lol. no more foking around 'til a few months after it's done!

I bet that ride in the vid was scary!!LoL I can honestly say that the car does look nice. We've talked about it and am trying to convince Paul that he needs a spoiler. He's already getting a cobra r hood and a nice set of wheels. He just needs somthing to compliment the rear a little more.

Ya levantate huevon!!!! lol

95Vert said:
I bet that ride in the vid was scary!!LoL I can honestly say that the car does look nice. We've talked about it and am trying to convince Paul that he needs a spoiler. He's already getting a cobra r hood and a nice set of wheels. He just needs somthing to compliment the rear a little more.

Ya levantate huevon!!!! lol
hehehe. man, you've gotta see stmc's vp's boss wing--it looks awesome! not like a bench like it does in pics, it looks really clean, A LOT better than the s281. nice, flat, ducktail-ish. you'll see tomorrow at their cruise.

2061273_4_full.jpg

2061273_3_full.jpg

thanks to suspect for letting me use his pic, and to uneverkno for the chop.

The flat black stripes would be cool although I think you want a semi-gloss not flat. I agree that It wouldn't be ghost looking but I would still probably like it better. would remind me of some old mopars.

freakin sweeet chop, dude!

hmm, i wonder... would you try something else, please? keep the orange "U" on the hood, but on the stripe that goes down the fender, start it on the body line (the one that goes all around the car) so that on the TOP of the fender there is no stripe, but running down the side of the fender, it'll start on the body line going down. thanks, dude!