2198841_143_full.jpg

2198841_144_full.jpg

2198841_145_full.jpg

tried to get the metalflake to show
2198841_146_full.jpg

2198841_147_full.jpg

inside with the lights off
2198841_148_full.jpg

just curious because i'd like to learn more....did you spray the car with the door handles on?? and why? does it still get even coverage of the paint under the handles and around the edges?? and how come you didnt take the side skirts off....im just wondering cause im trying to learn the best way to prep my car in april..

EDIT: HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!! LOOKS AMAZING!!!!

stprorolla49 said:
just curious because i'd like to learn more....did you spray the car with the door handles on?? and why? does it still get even coverage of the paint under the handles and around the edges?? and how come you didnt take the side skirts off....im just wondering cause im trying to learn the best way to prep my car in april..

EDIT: HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!! LOOKS AMAZING!!!!

thanks man
leave the handles on you can spray around them, left the skirts on cause im lazy

blk9450 said:
not trying to get you angry or anything, but did you think lime green would look good before you painted your car with it. im not trying to make a joke im just asking

AGAIN I'll say this the car was that color when I bought it. I liked it so i stuck with it when i had the front redone. All I was saying was that car you posted to show the color you were using looked weird i guess it was too blue but with the black it looks real good. I'm complamenting your color don't go and diss mine just cause you don't like it. I know a lot of people on here don't like my cars color but **** them maybe not everybody will like yours either

NOTE POST BEFORE MINE

MysteryMachine said:
AGAIN I'll say this the car was that color when I bought it. I liked it so i stuck with it when i had the front redone. All I was saying was that car you posted to show the color you were using looked weird i guess it was too blue but with the black it looks real good. I'm complamenting your color don't go and diss mine just cause you don't like it. I know a lot of people on here don't like my cars color but **** them maybe not everybody will like yours either

NOTE POST BEFORE MINE
I didnt say i didnt like your color, I also didnt know it was like that when you bought it. Its unique and you like it which is what matters:nice:

blk9450 said:
lake hopatcong...
are you staying with laser red?
ive heard that the 3 stage on that is hard to paint. ill haveto ask him if he wants to do that.
let me know
nah i think im going with either redfire, or electric red...both ford colors, and both oly 2 step paint...would he get a deal on the paint itself? and how much am i looking at for a full job....you can PM me if you want, or IM me at stprorolla49...

Looks good, i dont like the tails either. I personally think maybe body color bezels with tinted lenses would look good. But then u would need smoked headlights to match.

Either way, just get those clear POS's OFF THERE!:p