SN95 Paint?

I'm actuall a wrap installer so I've thought about a wrap but that's not for me lol. As for guns I'm not really sure what I'm going to buy. I'm a sign painter at a high end shop but we use the cheapo harbour freight sale guns and change them often lol that was going to be my next question. I need to buy a gun but I don't need anything crazy just something that sprays nice with an even fan. Around the $100-150 range or cheaper if I can get away with it.
I know me being a sign painter has nothing to with painting cars. But we use the same process and some signs are expensive and have to be perfect. Its not easy spraying a 10ft sign made of foam and have it come out like glass. Anyway I think I can pull it off. Its just my car. A 94 gt at that not a Ferrari. Ill just paint it in pieces like the bumpers fenders and whatever else I can get off and paint seperate. We have a big booth, its probably jot ideal for painting cars but it will work lol

• Sponsors (?)

if you have some experience painting.....a single stage is a lot less work,and prep dosnt have to be so precise....and you dont have to seal before paint if foundation is decent...
This is total crap. No difference in prep. And as a painter, I say it is easier for a novice to paint BC/CC because when you are spraying the color, you do not have to worry about getting it wet enough to shine. When doing metallics, this is a reason for runs and sags. As well as water melon stripes. You eliminate most of that problem with BC/CC because you are not putting the base on to shine. You are only concerned with color coverage. People who don't know shouldn't post stuff like this.