Painted and installed Bullitts scoops

I think Bullitt scoops look better on cars without the rear spoiler. On a car with a spoiler for some reason the 01+ GT scoops look better. Its just the way they jive together. His car definitely looks better with Bullitt scoops.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm a sucker for 03/04 cobra side mirrors. Although it would be less noticable on a black car, on a colored car it makes it look a lot classier for some reason.

But then a completely painted stock GT mirror looks like a macco paint job to me :(

bullitts have an integrated mudflap at the front, but other than that they are very very similar to the cobras.

car looks killer man :nice:

how'd you make the cobra front bumper work with a stock hood though? i thought there was spacing issues with this?

Duh, I forgot about the mudflaps, as for the hood fitting properly it fits great but it does touch the top of the two pieces that sorround the grill but it doesnt hurt anything though! :nice:

If I had to pick another color stang, it would be black, your car looks great.:nice: I like the bullit scoops, and the scoopson the 01+. Don't really know which one more. I think the new edge stangs look better without the rear wing. I will someday remove mine.

Thanks I love sonic blue, my buddy on this forum 68stang351 has one, I feel the same about the scoops, and I have had many unexpected comments about people liking the wingless look, from people I wouldnt of guessed who would notice!

I just installed my cobra side skirts and i have my Bullitt side scoops painted...I'm waiting on molding tape to arrive in the mail so I can get them installed. Quick install question for ya...I have the 3 retainer clips already...did you use molding tape along the top edge as well as the edge that runs against the door?

I just installed my cobra side skirts and i have my Bullitt side scoops painted...I'm waiting on molding tape to arrive in the mail so I can get them installed. Quick install question for ya...I have the 3 retainer clips already...did you use molding tape along the top edge as well as the edge that runs against the door?

I just used one long strip the length of the scoop along the edge against the door, the reason why I did that is because I got them used off a bullitt and thats where the factory tape was so I just replaced it with some new tape! Cant wait to get the cobra skirts!