Painted Caliper Pics

• Sponsors (?)

I just used a brown scrubbing pad on them, then some brakeclean after i scrubbed them to clean off the dust, taped everything off and sprayed a few coats of brake caliper paint onto them. I just hose them off whenever I wash my car and they stay nice and clean

I took the caliper brackets off, and cleaned them with scotch bright.. and brake cleaner... then gave them like 4 coats... then I taped off the calipers, and hung them with a clothes hanger still attached to the brake lines.. and put plastic and newspaper over the entire car.. (I didn't want any overspray).. and gave them like 3-4 coats of caliper paint... the came out nice... I noticed that trying to clean them with something like simple green starts to dull the shine a bit... so I just hit them with a little carnuba wax, and they shine perfectly again....

On a side note, I've just been lazy, and didn't want to install my rear bullitt brakes, so I decided to spray them with the cheap caliper paint, instead of the expensive two part G3 system paint.. supposedly that stuff holds up a lot better....

NEWWHEELS%20006.jpg