Fox Painted Cobras?

5ohAlex

Active User
Apr 22, 2017
i got some 17' Cobras original silver.. i want them black but i dont want to ruin them..
how would they look plasti dipped black??

• Sponsors (?)

FoxMustangLvr

I love my Pimp
SN Certified Technician
Oct 14, 2012
Spokane, Wa
Commitment issues bro? Plasti-dip and temporary tattoo's is something I put in the same category. They'll look good black. If you like black wheels (like I do) you will be happy with the results. What color is your car?

a91what

I plan to eventually problem is time
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
Just the rims and stripes are dipped.

If you want satin rims tire shine then wipe them clean, for gloss use the foam no wipe.

5ohAlex

Active User
Apr 22, 2017

Attachments

CarMichael Angelo

I don't like your attitude, let me fix that.
SN Certified Technician
Nov 29, 1999
Birmingham, al
I'm confused...what does the KKK have to do w/ some being clean, and since when does something being clean mean that it's stupid?:O_o:

****KKK STUPID CLEAN

Gunna toss on some black light covers on as well
Now That would be stupid. Anything that is tinted on a car compromises the intended usage of it. That being To see and be seen.
When I see a car w/ either tinted head or tails, I just ram into the guy and tell the cops I couldn't see him.

FoxMustangLvr

I love my Pimp
SN Certified Technician
Oct 14, 2012
Spokane, Wa

Davedacarpainter

I think I've messed my pants
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
Discordia
I'm confused...what does the KKK have to do w/ some being clean, and since when does something being clean mean that it's stupid?:O_o:

Now That would be stupid. Anything that is tinted on a car compromises the intended usage of it. That being To see and be seen.
When I see a car w/ either tinted head or tails, I just ram into the guy and tell the cops I couldn't see him.
See Mike, you can still make me chuckle.....

FoxMustangLvr

I love my Pimp
SN Certified Technician
Oct 14, 2012
Spokane, Wa
Hopefully @5ohAlex has thick skin. His first week here at Stangnet has been interesting but he's dealing well with it IMO. Others needed a hug from Mom by now and a speech from her about how special they still are even though the mean internet kids said he wasn't.

5ohAlex

Active User
Apr 22, 2017
Hopefully @5ohAlex has thick skin. His first week here at Stangnet has been interesting but he's dealing well with it IMO. Others needed a hug from Mom by now and a speech from her about how special they still are even though the mean internet kids said he wasn't.
Im not one to get offended easily .. i got my opinion they got theirs .. i got my car they got theirs

5ohAlex

Active User
Apr 22, 2017

I have HIDs and i get people highbeaming me thinking i have my highbeams on .. id be doing them a favor

a91what

I plan to eventually problem is time
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
Lol. Don't mind us..... most of the time we don't filter what we say, we mean well.:D

Consider it Internet shop talk. Just have to leave your feelings at the door or inevitably they will get hurt.:O_o:

Do feelings have feelings?
.... don't care....

:think: