Fox Painted Cobras?

• Sponsors (?)

Commitment issues bro? Plasti-dip and temporary tattoo's is something I put in the same category. They'll look good black. If you like black wheels (like I do) you will be happy with the results. What color is your car?

Reactions: 1 user
I like plastidip makes it easy to change colors.
20160529_115332-1_optimized.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
I like plastidip makes it easy to change colors.
20160529_115332-1_optimized.jpg
:leghump:KKK STUPID CLEAN
Commitment issues bro? Plasti-dip and temporary tattoo's is something I put in the same category. They'll look good black. If you like black wheels (like I do) you will be happy with the results. What color is your car?

Gunna toss on some black light covers on as well

Attachments

• IMG_1735.JPG
    IMG_1735.JPG
    597.9 KB · Views: 227
I'm confused...what does the KKK have to do w/ some being clean, and since when does something being clean mean that it's stupid?:O_o:

****KKK STUPID CLEAN

Gunna toss on some black light covers on as well
Now That would be stupid. Anything that is tinted on a car compromises the intended usage of it. That being To see and be seen.
When I see a car w/ either tinted head or tails, I just ram into the guy and tell the cops I couldn't see him.

Reactions: 2 users
Reactions: 1 user
I'm confused...what does the KKK have to do w/ some being clean, and since when does something being clean mean that it's stupid?:O_o:

Now That would be stupid. Anything that is tinted on a car compromises the intended usage of it. That being To see and be seen.
When I see a car w/ either tinted head or tails, I just ram into the guy and tell the cops I couldn't see him.
See Mike, you can still make me chuckle.....

Hopefully @5ohAlex has thick skin. His first week here at Stangnet has been interesting but he's dealing well with it IMO. Others needed a hug from Mom by now and a speech from her about how special they still are even though the mean internet kids said he wasn't.

Reactions: 2 users
Hopefully @5ohAlex has thick skin. His first week here at Stangnet has been interesting but he's dealing well with it IMO. Others needed a hug from Mom by now and a speech from her about how special they still are even though the mean internet kids said he wasn't.

Im not one to get offended easily .. i got my opinion they got theirs .. i got my car they got theirs

Reactions: 1 users

I have HIDs and i get people highbeaming me thinking i have my highbeams on .. id be doing them a favor

Lol. Don't mind us..... most of the time we don't filter what we say, we mean well.:D

Consider it Internet shop talk. Just have to leave your feelings at the door or inevitably they will get hurt.:O_o:

Do feelings have feelings?
.... don't care....

:think:

Reactions: 3 users