Painting Tail light reflectors? And pinstripe spacing for SVO/'93 Cobra

BlackFox5.0

Founding Member
Aug 7, 2000
Massachusetts
I am putting diffenent lenses on my car, I took apart my housings, and it was all dirty inside, and it seems like Ford didn't paint the inside all that throughly...

So I thought I'd repaint them so they shine nicely, and hopefully better... I have a Silver paint, with a touch of metallic (which you can barely see) which I think I might use, has anyone done this before? I know oyu can buy specific paint for this but I don't want to order it or whatever...and I want it to look factory

No wabout the pinstriping, how many lines does the SVO/'93 Cobra have, and how far are they spaced apart?

• Sponsors (?)

1/8" black striping, center of the lens on both sides of the black section, and i think it is 3/8ths between stripes. on the bottom part, the middle one ends 3" from the edge on the side that wraps around

I found some Duplicolor paint that I had, it looks identical to what the color of the paint that was used in the brakelight section, I did the reverse and turn signal with it too so now they all match, mounted one lens, and it looks real nice, like brand new....i just have to let the glue dry, and the paint on the other lens dry up....probably ready late tonight, if not tomorrow :)

Here you go for your spacing question. Well maybe this will help.:p

tailmeasuresmaller.jpg

Dave