"pal" nuts are not your friend !!

back_in_black

Apr 12, 2003
frederick, MD
I just gave up trying to install the "pal" nuts on the mach I grill delete kit. I was bending the bumper cover forward but could not get the nuts to tap- I did start the thread on two of the posts prior to putting it on but had a hell a time getting the nuts off !! Also, I remember a black vinyl protective grill backing on my 03 cobra that they make mention of in the directions, but my 04 gt did not come with one.....I have to bring my car in to FORD to have a scratch painted that was noted at delivery, I was thinking of asking them.any feedback would be helpful !!!

• Sponsors (?)

o3redfire said:
I just gave up trying to install the "pal" nuts on the mach I grill delete kit. I was bending the bumper cover forward but could not get the nuts to tap- I did start the thread on two of the posts prior to putting it on but had a hell a time getting the nuts off !! Also, I remember a black vinyl protective grill backing on my 03 cobra that they make mention of in the directions, but my 04 gt did not come with one.....I have to bring my car in to FORD to have a scratch painted that was noted at delivery, I was thinking of asking them.any feedback would be helpful !!!

bend the plastic damn it!