panic...!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

JTAM963 said:
How much they charging around for 4 fr500s?? I kind of want to get some black fr500s with the ford symbols in them for my BLACK GT...I think black on black is TOPS:hail2:

You mean the ones with "Ford Racing" branded into the lip?.. If so, you'll have to order from Ford or a Ford Racing parts supplier.. I don't think mustangtuning.com will have them, and they'll be more than the replicas usually

But the black FR500's do look SICK on black 99-04's :drool: :hail2:

yeah def...I'm hopefully getting a new job so lots of money coming my way....I still want to trade her in for a 03 cobra...but payments are going to suck and less for mods too...my car has 39k on it...so not bad...but if i get a real GOOD job..cobra here i come..either way going to black my car out..tints and fr500s for sure..

fluffyrunnells said:
ebay is not cheaper, and they never have them......also you pay for shipping....:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

sorry to say, i just ordered the fr500s today, im getting them this week.. theyre in stock at mustangtuning.com...

he said he has 23 wheels (18x9)
and 6... well 4 now because i bought two deep dish 18x10s for the rear. Hurry up and order!