Part 2 of my build

• Sponsors (?)

UPDATE...IT RUNS!!!!!!!!

Well just took the stang for a short spin!Having trouble with the A/F system working and i dont have a ignition box so i took it easy,plus the exhust isnt finished so it's and open 3 1/2" DP only!Well i seen 9PSI and as soon as the boost builds the slightest the tire's dont like it :D Once i get the A/F system to work i will know better as to how it's running?Hopeing to get the exhust done next month i'm fabing up my own Y-pipe to conect to my cat back.Also waiting on a responce from the company i bought the A/F system from to see what they have to say?peace

john:p

Well i think another problem has come up?Went out to take measurements and figure out my Ypipe needs.Well as i looked under the car i seen a puddle (not to big) of oil.So i'm thinking i might have to much crank case pressure?I have only one valve cover vented i took the filler cap off and put a baffled plug in it.It's suppose to let out air/pressure but not oil.Maybe i need to get the PCV system properly done,or take another passengerside vc and put the same thing in place of the filler cap for now?I'm doing -12 all the way and running it into a vented catch can.Any ideas on the oil leak?I havent got under to see exactly where it was comming from?But looks to be dripping from the pan?peace

john:p