Part ID help

Discussion in 'Classic Mustang Specific Tech' started by BamaExile, Feb 28, 2013.

  1. I have a 67 that had drums all the way around. I purchased a kit to swap out the front's for discs. I noticed that I have a part that doesn't look like it will perform it's apparent function with the new kit, but I don't know if I will need some sort of alternative. The part appears to be a seal/spacer of some kind between the wheel hub and the shield when the drums were on. It had a felt looking gasket on the back. If anyone can help me ID this part and give me some idea of whether or not I will need it or something like it, I would appreciate it. Here's a couple of pictures, assuming I can attach them.

    Attached Files: