Parting out complete '89 GT CHEAP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but the auction number u just provided leads me to an ECU not a cluster

Wondering if you can remove it from ebay and sell it directly to me 70 shipped?

Let me know.

• Sponsors (?)

Yes I do, it's gray, how does $40 plus shipping sound? PM me and we'll work it out. Also, I'm sorry I haven't gotten the pictures posted like I promised, but I've had been really busy this week. I'm not listing any parts on ebay for a few days because my wife is have another surgery this week, so all the parts you guys have asked for are still here and I'll do my best to get the pictures out to those who asked. Jim

I am looking for center counsel with radio/heat part, rear quarter plastic panels (coupe only), A pillers and pretty much and of the plastic pieces.
Here's some pics of the heater controls. I don't know if you wanted/needed the controls and face plate only or the entire console. Either way, here are both items
11511pics097.jpg

Both parts look good, no scars or broken tabs

11511pics098.jpg

Here's the backside of the heater controls

11511pics103.jpg

Here's the console. Doesn't look too bad includes a radio delete cover and the gas door, hatch switches

11511pics102.jpg

All parts could use a cleaning, prices are $35 for the heater controls and cover plate and $35 for the console as pictured. Whoever buys either part is responsible for shipping costs.

Also, ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE! I'm a very reasonable guy and am not holding out for every last cent so make an offer on any part of this car. There's not a whole lot left other than interior parts, but if you need some small or obscure part, just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.