Passing smog check...

• Sponsors (?)

You should be just fine. Although I would switch back to the stock program for the test.

If you do a touch of regular maintenance before the test, though, you can greatly improve your chances of passing. Make sure your air filter is clean (replace it if it's not), change your oil, and if you haven't done so recently, throw in some new spark plugs.

Do all those, and unless you have a serious problem, you'll pass without a hitch.

DanM said:
You should be just fine. Although I would switch back to the stock program for the test.

If you do a touch of regular maintenance before the test, though, you can greatly improve your chances of passing. Make sure your air filter is clean (replace it if it's not), change your oil, and if you haven't done so recently, throw in some new spark plugs.

Do all those, and unless you have a serious problem, you'll pass without a hitch.

What kind of spark plugs that would be best for mustangs??? would tune shops have this already if i ask for one?

M9rkym9rk112 said:
What kind of spark plugs that would be best for mustangs??? would tune shops have this already if i ask for one?
Oh yeah, any place will have them. Go to Autozone or wherever and just get regular copper plugs. Platinums will last a bit longer, but IMO it's best to use plain copper and just change them regularly every 20k. Just ask at Autozone, give them the make of your car, and they'll be able to punch up the exact part # you need in the computer.