paxton novi 20000

mustang023yes

May 21, 2006
i have my car runing good now put it all back together all things they did not do but i have a quintessence it dose not have a incooler dose it need one the air filter is in the finder car runs is quick but i think it needs to be tune some times if you run hard when you stop it tumble then gos back to normal ok its has a paxton novi 2000 a/r intake 75mm throttle bodie 90mm maf slp exhaust no cats 411 in the rear 32lb injector so i dont know if i need it tune the shop that butcher says they did it but i do not trust them its 600 at a different shop what do you think :eek:

• Sponsors (?)

i have my car runing good now put it all back together all things they did not do but i have a quintessence it dose not have a incooler dose it need one the air filter is in the finder car runs is quick but i think it needs to be tune some times if you run hard when you stop it tumble then gos back to normal ok its has a paxton novi 2000 a/r intake 75mm throttle bodie 90mm maf slp exhaust no cats 411 in the rear 32lb injector so i dont know if i need it tune the shop that butcher says they did it but i do not trust them its 600 at a different shop what do you think :eek:
IthinkIcannotunderstandawordyoujustsaidduetolackoftypingabilityandIdon'tevenknowwhatyouareasking???