People cursed come in

:bang: Well i want to start off saying the world sux lol. Well i was wondering who has all gone through some ruff times with there stang. Ok 2-3 weeks ago i broke my tranny i paid 1500 for a rebuilt one and stage 2 clutch. 4 days later i hit a jack rabbit going about 90 and trash my GT bumper. Then i get it fixed with a 04 snake bumper. Looked awsome well 2 nights ago i got screwed i was driving away from a hott ass womans casa in a BIG NICE WIDE dirt road and i decided to leave a different way well all the sudden another rabbit jumps out in front of me and i swerve and avoid it. Well I then look up and hit a dead end, barb wire fence lol. It had no reflectors no dead end sign and of course there was no street lights. It totalled screwed my car up agian LOL now tell me God doesnt have a sense of humor :nonono: but hey new paint job and im having a new snake bumper put on and have my wing eliminated. :nice: O and i know im dumb but a week before i hit the fence a C6 was doing what i did his marks are still there to. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

my 67 did that to me. Parents towed it from vegas to ok while I was in basic. Well the tranny engaged and the back axle blew and she drug for about a mile before they noticed. So it was about 6 months before I get her back. I went to pick her up to drive to WA from OK and the flywheel comes loose and I have no power to the rear wheels. Park it and wait another few months for it to be shipped to me.
Got her and started modding and restoring and all these places were out of parts. So I start going to junkyards and having stuff repaired. I get it to almost 100% on the outside, and some asshat prys off my running ponys and the words mustang on the trunk. A week later it got broke into. A few months after that I sold it to pay for my wedding.....

My new stang replaced the wife that replaced the old car :) No serious bad times with this one. A few bad things happen every now and then, but nothing concentrated so far. I mean I hit a deer, and almost no dammage other than alignment. The tiles flew off my apt and sraped my window, no biggie. My TOB keeps going out, but whatever. :p
Its the nature of these things, if it was just some 8k KIA there would never be any problems and even if there were you wouldn't care or maybe even notice!