People in PA

• Sponsors (?)

Merkstang said:
Saleen201

well by now I guess you are home!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Whats up we have to get together!! Are you Enjoying your car.

YES i am home :banana: as a matter of fact i went out with the typical crew last night. Name a time and a place and i will swing up! my schedule is pretty much open :) My cell is 302-222-3358

-Mike

Sounds great!
We were at Hershey park yesterday for Angies Company Picnic, the weather was Perfect and we had a great time.
I have to Mow today... I was messed up with the rain on friday. Maybe if I get done and have time tonight Ill call you and see whats up.

We are going away next weekend for a Mini Cooper event that Ang wants to go to. We are headed to Mt washington and also to Maine. It should be a fun trip!
June is very busy for us.

This is the next show Im planning on going to.

http://www.ncmustangclub.org/fatm_schedule.html

registration from is at http://www.ncmustangclub.org/fatm_register.html

Its the Fords @ the Mall show. Its a great event and the people up there are great!!! The auto cross is a Blast that is saturday and the show is sunday.
I plan on staying overnight on saturday and maybe on friday too If you would want to. Ang will be taking the Mini and autocrossing for the First time up there! This will be my 4th yeargoing up there.lEt me know if you are going to register. Maybe Fst Ford and his crew will want to go to.

:flag: Anyway Glad you are BACK safe!!!!!! :flag:

:nice:

Merkstang said:
Sounds great!
We were at Hershey park yesterday for Angies Company Picnic, the weather was Perfect and we had a great time.
I have to Mow today... I was messed up with the rain on friday. Maybe if I get done and have time tonight Ill call you and see whats up.

We are going away next weekend for a Mini Cooper event that Ang wants to go to. We are headed to Mt washington and also to Maine. It should be a fun trip!
June is very busy for us.

This is the next show Im planning on going to.

http://www.ncmustangclub.org/fatm_schedule.html

registration from is at http://www.ncmustangclub.org/fatm_register.html

Its the Fords @ the Mall show. Its a great event and the people up there are great!!! The auto cross is a Blast that is saturday and the show is sunday.
I plan on staying overnight on saturday and maybe on friday too If you would want to. Ang will be taking the Mini and autocrossing for the First time up there! This will be my 4th yeargoing up there.lEt me know if you are going to register. Maybe Fst Ford and his crew will want to go to.

:flag: Anyway Glad you are BACK safe!!!!!! :flag:

:nice:

Today i am haning out with one of my friends down here in Dover and next saturday i am going to 6 flags with the PA crew. Other then that i am pretty much up for anything. I will mention the Mall show/race to everyone, it would be cool if we all went. That sure would be alot of fun :)

-Mike

Saleen201 said:
Today i am haning out with one of my friends down here in Dover and next saturday i am going to 6 flags with the PA crew. Other then that i am pretty much up for anything. I will mention the Mall show/race to everyone, it would be cool if we all went. That sure would be alot of fun :)

-Mike

It would be cool if everyone went to the autocross its a blast and its a Great place for beginners at that event. there is a Ford class and there are prizes for lots of places so its really a great event then there is a picinc at night and we could cruise arround town I used to go to college up there. there are Lots of nice roads and it would be a great time. Sorry I cant make it to the gathering next week I really want to but The mini thing for Ang comes first. Ill send you some pics from that they should be awsome.

Basic

My Drgas X-pipe is coming in first thing next week and I need it welded and bolted on. In a month or so I have 4:10s coming in with the diablo programmer that need to be installed and tuned. I want to take my car to people that know my car and appreciate mustangs.

I will soon be a PA stanger. I will be in Blairsville, PA. I think it is 40 miles south of Pittsburg. My brother goes to Penn State in Philly and I know some people at slippery rock. Otherwise I still need to find some car people to hang with. I guess i should find a local club to join.

[QUOTE='69Mach1Chick]I will soon be a PA stanger. I will be in Blairsville, PA. I think it is 40 miles south of Pittsburg. My brother goes to Penn State in Philly and I know some people at slippery rock. Otherwise I still need to find some car people to hang with. I guess i should find a local club to join.[/QUOTE]

yea my cousin lives in blairesville somewhere. isnt that where the blair wich was filmed or am ii just an idiot?? :shrug:

stang976 said:
yea my cousin lives in blairesville somewhere. isnt that where the blair wich was filmed or am ii just an idiot?? :shrug:
You are just an idiot. :D

The Blair Witch Project was filmed in Burkittsville, Maryland

And I may add that I thought it was a horrible movie. Still trying to find out how to get my $8.50 back. Atleast the Rasinettes were good.

New to the Board!!

Hello Everyone,

I've been out of the scene for a few years, and Im now looking to get back into the swing of things. I have a 1999 Mustang GT with 8,600 miles on it being I bought it brand new with 3 miles. I'm alittle behind on all the Mustang talk, but I look forward to chatting with everyone on many different topics, through out the forums here.

Btw, I live in Collegeville,Pa and I do know of 2 excellent mechanics. 1 is a big time Motor head who gets alot of Stangs out of Philly to work on. The other guy I know is the best around for exhaust systems. This guy here, was featured in a few magazines, and hes very reasonable.
Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. :spot: