People in PA

Ozone89 said:
Hello Everyone,

I've been out of the scene for a few years, and Im now looking to get back into the swing of things. I have a 1999 Mustang GT with 8,600 miles on it being I bought it brand new with 3 miles. I'm alittle behind on all the Mustang talk, but I look forward to chatting with everyone on many different topics, through out the forums here.

Btw, I live in Collegeville,Pa and I do know of 2 excellent mechanics. 1 is a big time Motor head who gets alot of Stangs out of Philly to work on. The other guy I know is the best around for exhaust systems. This guy here, was featured in a few magazines, and hes very reasonable.
Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. :spot:
Howdy.

I'm about 40 minutes from you.....right down I-476.

Welcome to the board. :cheers:

• Sponsors (?)

Reading area...With two questions.

I am from the commonwealth. Located right outside of Reading PA. Car is a 93 LX 5.0. Would be hapy to converse...

Question 1: Does anyone know a reliable and affordable freight company for shipping things too big for UPS or Fed-Ex? I need to ship out parts for sale to fund question 2

Question 2: Can you let me in on a good source for tech information (building and amintaining) on building a stroker motor? I have done work to Fords for years but this is my first project of this nature and I want to do it right.

Thanks for any help.
Tom.

Emissions

Knowing full well that it is hard to do. If you keep your mileage (Or odom rollback...Not reccomended) under 5k you will qualify for an exempt sticker in PA and can just about run straight pipes and not worry about it. I got this from the guy who inspects my car... Real reliable.

redterror302 said:
I live in Mertztown, which is just west of Allentown(about 10 minutes). I also currently go to school out at Shippensburg Univ. Not sure about shops though. Anyone from the Shippensburg area? I don't see that many stangs out here except for other students. Also looking for a shop out this way that might let me slide by emissions without having my cats on. I still have all the smog stuff though.

If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Chris

September 12 SVTOA Pittsburgh Test and Tune at Quaker City Raceway,who gonna be there

This weekend on Sunday at Quaker City Raceway OH ,SVTOA from Pittsburgh gonna have Test and Tune
$35 for enter, I will be there with my Stang ,brother with his 96 Proge GT, and two friends with 94 Stang (10sec on 1/4) and 90 Lincoln LSC (10sec on 1/4)
Who else gonna be there
Paul (Killercanary) are you going there

Sorry for bad english,i'm from Bosnia/Europe and english is my 2nd language

Here is the link about Test N' Tune http://www.svtownersassociation.com/svtoaforums/showthread.php?t=7023