people that own dogs, come on in

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
wanted to be like Zach lol

but anyway what kinda dogs do you all have, whats their names, and how did they get their names

I have 2 Chihuahuas Males name is Haze Females name is Chey

Mine got their names for Rocher Candy Hazelnut-Haze and Chey was from Rocher for those that don't know its pronouced Ro-chey but i wasn't spelling my dogs name Cher and be like the singer so i spelled it like it sounds

• Sponsors (?)

my cat will kick your dogs ass... as soon as he can get enough energy to stay awake long enough. The only thing this lazy bastard does is sleep all day

cat01.jpg

This is in TALK! WTF is he whining about?! :shrug: :notnice: Anyway, I have a half Timber Wolf/ half German Shepherd named Denali, and a ShihTzu named Sassy. Denali got his name when on a trip to Alaska I decided to get him. Denali is the National Park where I spent some time. I had gone to look at him a week before I left and wanted to wait until I got back to get him. While in southern AK, I saw a wolf on the opposite shore from where I was standing, and took it as a sign. Sassy is named after a pot-bellied pig of the same name who lived across the street from my wife before we got married. She loved the pig, and loved the name.

sociopath5.0 said:
This is in TALK! WTF is he whining about?! :shrug: :notnice: Anyway, I have a half Timber Wolf/ half German Shepherd named Denali, and a ShihTzu named Sassy. Denali got his name when on a trip to Alaska I decided to get him. Denali is the National Park where I spent some time. I had gone to look at him a week before I left and wanted to wait until I got back to get him. While in southern AK, I saw a wolf on the opposite shore from where I was standing, and took it as a sign. Sassy is named after a pot-bellied pig of the same name who lived across the street from my wife before we got married. She loved the pig, and loved the name.

lol don't worry about him he's just being a smart ass cause i was giving him **** on AIM about his threads its all good

I've always wanted a wolf as a pet that would be so freaking cool

I had a Pit Bull that I had acquired from a co-worker who was also a breeder.

I have no training exp. and it was my first pet

I got the dog when it was 4 weeks old and I never let another sole see the dog until it was 8 weeks old. It only saw, me, my room, and the outside to go bathroom for the first 4 weeks of it's life. This COMPLETELY imprinted the dog on me, I NEVER used a leash and it stayed by my side wherever I went, even when I was walking through Petsmart it would not leave my side. I trained the dog to sit and stay at 8 weeks old, I could set the treat on it's nose and it wouldn't eat until commanded, I could tell it to sit stay, then turn my back and watch TV for like 5 minutes then I'd look back and it would still be there then I would tell it to get the food, I could even throw the food at it and it wouldn't budge. I even took a shower one time came back and it was still sitting and waiting for the word. I lived on the third floor and I never helped my dog up the stairs so it would constantly be rclimbing stairs, it's shoulders were HUGE at 10 weeks old. When I took her to see her brothers and sisters it didn't even look like they were from the same litter, she would dominate them, she was twice their size and would just toy with them. She could run as fast as dogs that were 4-months old when she was only 12 weeks. When I'd take her outside (NEVER LEASHED) I couldn't run away from her as much as I tried. She would try to apporach people, when outside, and all it took was one command and she wouldn't budge. One time I succesfully hid in my car and watched what she would do, she ran back to the aparment door and waited.

Best dog ever, absolute bond, we were meant for eachother.

She was stolen from me when she was about 16 weeks old from my apartment.

:( :( :( I don't even want another dog

I'll try to dig up pics, they were on my old phone which I lost. But I'm gonna try to find a few.

SWYZ721 said:
I had a Pit Bull that I had acquired from a co-worker who was also a breeder.

I have no training exp. and it was my first pet

I got the dog when it was 4 weeks old and I never let another sole see the dog until it was 8 weeks old. It only saw, me, my room, and the outside to go bathroom for the first 4 weeks of it's life. This COMPLETELY imprinted the dog on me, I NEVER used a leash and it stayed by my side wherever I went, even when I was walking through Petsmart it would not leave my side. I trained the dog to sit and stay at 8 weeks old, I could set the treat on it's nose and it wouldn't eat until commanded, I could tell it to sit stay, then turn my back and watch TV for like 5 minutes then I'd look back and it would still be there then I would tell it to get the food, I could even throw the food at it and it wouldn't budge. I even took a shower one time came back and it was still sitting and waiting for the word. I lived on the third floor and I never helped my dog up the stairs so it would constantly be rclimbing stairs, it's shoulders were HUGE at 10 weeks old. When I took her to see her brothers and sisters it didn't even look like they were from the same litter, she would dominate them, she was twice their size and would just toy with them. She could run as fast as dogs that were 4-months old when she was only 12 weeks. When I'd take her outside (NEVER LEASHED) I couldn't run away from her as much as I tried. She would try to apporach people, when outside, and all it took was one command and she wouldn't budge. One time I succesfully hid in my car and watched what she would do, she ran back to the aparment door and waited.

Best dog ever, absolute bond, we were meant for eachother.

She was stolen from me when she was about 16 weeks old from my apartment.

:( :( :( I don't even want another dog

I'll try to dig up pics, they were on my old phone which I lost. But I'm gonna try to find a few.

Thats awesome :nice: (minus the last part of course :nonono: )

minuature Yorky named maddie. Dog is the laziest thing on earth. She sleeps more than I do. Only cool thing about her is she loves car rides, even if its just down the street and back. She also basically tells my parents when I'm home she knows before I pull into my subdivision. She barks and gets their attention even if they are asleep. Which becomes and isore when I come in late like always nothing like waking the parents up at 3 or 4 am. She won't stop her barking till she hears my voice or see me. Smart dog just lazy.