Performance/Tuning shops in Miami?

BlueRuckus

Jun 30, 2005
Miami, FL
Anyone know of some serious performance shops in Miami. I usually frequent Mak Performance in Hialeah, and they do great work! :hail2: I was just wondering if there were any others that people here might recommmend as well.

Thanks. :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

I was also looking for a tuning shop. I just installed a H/C/I and wanted to get the car properly tuned.

Razors Edge seems pretty hardcore, but they're in Margate. Does anyone know what happend to Crawford in MIami?

Morales said:
I was also looking for a tuning shop. I just installed a H/C/I and wanted to get the car properly tuned.

Razors Edge seems pretty hardcore, but they're in Margate. Does anyone know what happend to Crawford in MIami?

Wow! i haven't heard that name in a looong time. Brought back some memories there. Back when even GAW Performance was heavy into doing stangs.

I just came across a tel. # for a dyno tuning shop in the Doral area. I have only called them to get a price but I have delt with them at all.

Lujan Motorsports
1460 NW 78th Ave

305-468-8435

They have a dynojet according to the guy i spoke to on the phone.
He gave me a rough ballpark number of $150 for an Hour's worth on tuning. Again, just ball park. Price could change. I may go visit them soon, to check it out. I will post any info I can get or results

Anyone heard of or delt with them?

BlueRuckus said:
Wow! i haven't heard that name in a looong time. Brought back some memories there. Back when even GAW Performance was heavy into doing stangs.

I just came across a tel. # for a dyno tuning shop in the Doral area. I have only called them to get a price but I have delt with them at all.

Lujan Motorsports
1460 NW 78th Ave

305-468-8435

They have a dynojet according to the guy i spoke to on the phone.
He gave me a rough ballpark number of $150 for an Hour's worth on tuning. Again, just ball park. Price could change. I may go visit them soon, to check it out. I will post any info I can get or results

Anyone heard of or delt with them?

Let me know how they work out for you. I know GAW does nothing but Diesel's now and MAK does good work, but they don't tune.